Can someone explain to me whether hatctheries are good or bad.

F
Fred
I'd like to form my own opinion on this subject, but I can't decide which side is telling the truth.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
that is such a big, complex question. It depends on the location, methods, and so much more...not sure I can quickly locate a summary from all sides of the issue, they do exist.

Reactions: Fred
T
twout
Most people now a days don’t care if their opinion is based on truth or lies. Your inquisitive approach is refreshing to read. Good luck, it’s complicated.

Reactions: Fred
hobster
hobster
Personally I think they are not only a good thing, but essential in this day and age ( on certain rivers).

I just wrote a long rant but deleted it because you should form your own opinion...….. this is an informative video that might help.

Reactions: Irishrover, Fred, TheKnigit and 1 other person
F
Fred
hobster said:
Personally I think they are not only a good thing, but essential in this day and age ( on certain rivers).

I just wrote a long rant but deleted it because you should form your own opinion...….. this is an informative video that might help.

Thanks

Reactions: Ozbornduck
F
Fred
hobster said:

Finally got around to the watching this video, it was very helpful thanks again.