Call me Lucky

J
joemomma
First fish was a Keeper this morning, clocked in at 39" Very light biters, left my salmon rods at home, missed about 5 before I got this little Keeper to stick!

IMG_0629.jpg

A
ArcticAmoeba
Nice work. Looks tasty. Do you smoke Gators? I had some that was a simple brine, and simple fresh fallen, alder pellets in the hopper. Fantastic fish when smoked properly! We also quick smoked, and canned another 5 pounds of meat. Have yet to break one of those open though. Again, nice job.

J
joemomma
yes I do! This one is going in the treager at 3am, with some fall chinook!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Looks good,tastes great....

Looks good,tastes great....

joemama;
What a way to spend the day. Success looks great stretched out on the boat! Enjoy it, you earned it. :clap::clap::clap: Be safe.
Barb

S
SoylentGreen
Was it extra peppy?

Nice fish.

G
GoDucks1
Dust and Fry some of that bad boy. Fried sturgeon is probably my favorite fish. Smoked sturgeon is also fantastic.

J
joemomma
GoDucks1 said:
Dust and Fry some of that bad boy. Fried sturgeon is probably my favorite fish. Smoked sturgeon is also fantastic.

Rice flour, egg wash, and seasoned Panko, out of this world!:dance:

B
buddah426
chop up some garlic and put in dish with real butter... melt butter in micro then pour over cubed fish in a pan, sprinkle w/ pepper and paprika then cover and bake 350 for 20 min... diggity dankness!!!! on the side of some rice and steamed kale w/ lime juice.:dance::dance::dance: my 2 cent.

Y
youngbuck307
joemomma said:
Rice flour, egg wash, and seasoned Panko, out of this world!:dance:

I grew up on them, had them like once a week called them sturgeon nuggets havent had them in forever. i think im going to get me a sturgeon rod and get after a few were are some good bank spots???

F
Fishtopher
J
joemomma
youngbuck307 said:
I grew up on them, had them like once a week called them sturgeon nuggets havent had them in forever. i think im going to get me a sturgeon rod and get after a few were are some good bank spots???

Marys hole-Marlhurst park (sp) and there is a hole along the road west side, upriver from sellwood about 3/8 of a mile

G
gonefishing
lucky

lucky

Nice fish :dance: