Cabelas

O

Outdoor_Myers

New catalog from cabelas I got in today. Its called tackle craft. I can't believe how expensive fly fishing is :( so it might be a while till I can learn that trade. I might try my hand at inline spinners and french spinners since I use those for almost every species I have caught fish with.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Don't overlook pawn shops

Don't overlook pawn shops

New catalog from cabelas I got in today. Its called tackle craft. I can't believe how expensive fly fishing is :( so it might be a while till I can learn that trade. I might try my hand at inline spinners and french spinners since I use those for almost every species I have caught fish with.

Hey,this is the prime time of the year to check out pawn shops. Check 'em out,they must have some up your way. If not,come on down to Salem and Keizer for some great fly set-ups.

O

Outdoor_Myers

Hey,this is the prime time of the year to check out pawn shops. Check 'em out,they must have some up your way. If not,come on down to Salem and Keizer for some great fly set-ups.

Yeah once I find a job I may have to do just that lol

B

beaverfan

Are you talking about tying your own fly's or buying rod and reel? Anyways, if you want to make anything fishing related check out Jann's Netcraft they rock!

M

Mike123

I think someone else said this before but the only good deals Cabela's has is on their camo once and awhile. Other than that Cabela's is a big rip off!

I still miss Joe's. :(

B

beaverfan

thanks for that site I requested a catalog :)

No problem, I have ordered from them numerous times through both the catalog and online and there prices aint bad and they ship pretty quick.
It takes about 4-5 days usually.

Top Bottom