Buying TCO and R&B lures - experience

F
fisch
Maybe it's just me but I had a plan to purchase some spinners for fall Salmon season that starts August 1st. So I ordered some from TCO and some from R&B Lures in the beginning of June. There was some communication between all parties but so far I have received none. Maybe I just have to stay with Mepps and Foxes again :pray::pray::pray:

Anybody else having the same experience?

M
meluvtrout
fisch said:
Maybe it's just me but I had a plan to purchase some spinners for fall Salmon season that starts August 1st. So I ordered some from TCO and some from R&B Lures in the beginning of June. There was some communication between all parties but so far I have received none. Maybe I just have to stay with Mepps and Foxes again :pray::pray::pray:

For R&B give Rob a call! If there's any delay or mistake, I'm sure he'll make up for it. I've talked to him this morning and he is super busy these days.

O
osmosis
Yep both of those guys have been crunched lately. Maybe try a polite phone call asking where you are on the paint list.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
PM is the way to go

PM is the way to go

For TCO send Kodiak a pm to get it cleared up. He will straighten it out in private with you and make good on your order I'm sure. :D
Be safe.
Barb

F
FishFinger
I bought all my blades for the fall season early in the year so as to avoid the rush. As has been already mentioned above, both suppliers are upstanding business men and I'm confident they will follow through and have you geared up in the nick of time.

K
Kodiak
Sorry, but...

Sorry, but...

for my part all I can say is the following:
1. My pay pal isn't working and cannot collect on any orders until the end of the month at the earliest. No money has changed hands and will be sendung your order (made, just waiting to ship). If I can't collect after a period of time my pay-pal deletes your order automatically. (no shipping address)

2. As soon as my pay-pal is up some new things will be happening including a gauranteed 7 day shipping.

3. I have store and cash accounts at volume. As these customers are my only sources to collect from theymust remain a priority until I can collect.

J
Jacks Tackle
fisch said:

Whats your name? I have had almost 1000 orders since late june including guide orders that can be several hundred blades. I can't get you an answer without a name! Also a quick phone call accomplishes alittle more than a nameless post online. My personal cell is 971-222-7456.

Rob Brown

N
ninja2010
there you go, fisch... see...? phil and rob are both outstanding and this forum is awesome...

you'll get your spinners in no time. and since you'll be using some of the best spinners in the pnw, you'll most definitely do well on the water.

A
Anyfishisfine
Jacks Tackle said:
Whats your name? I have had almost 1000 orders since late june including guide orders that can be several hundred blades. I can't get you an answer without a name! Also a quick phone call accomplishes alittle more than a nameless post online. My personal cell is 971-222-7456.

Rob Brown

It's an opportunity. Now I know another local tackle maker.

Edit - Are you the store next to the park in Troutdale?

Last edited:
F
Fishtopher
Well look at that...replies...same day...on the internet no less....:clap:

K
Kodiak
Fishtopher said:
Well look at that...replies...same day...on the internet no less....:clap:

yers are in the mail tomarrow btw.;)

S
steelhead_stalkers
Anyfishisfine said:
Edit - Are you the store next to the park in Troutdale?

Yep thats Robs place, amazing spinners! Yesterday first cast with my new silver and blue R&B and fish on!

F
fisch
THANKS TCO and R&B

THANKS TCO and R&B

First I didn't know how busy these businesses are. Second I didn't wanted to blame anyone I just wanted to get some feel on what's happening. Thanks to all public and private PROMPT replies. Thanks again and I REALLY appreciate this. As a big thank you I will post my FISH photos second I get some on new spinners. Thanks again.

F
FishFinger
fisch said:
I will post my FISH photos second I get some on new spinners. Thanks again.

LOL... Now your on the "hook" and we'll all be expecting those pictures in a prompt and timely manor... j/k best of luck on the water this fall nooker season.

K
koboabe
Kodiak said:
for my part all I can say is the following:
1. My pay pal isn't working and cannot collect on any orders until the end of the month at the earliest. No money has changed hands and will be sendung your order (made, just waiting to ship). If I can't collect after a period of time my pay-pal deletes your order automatically. (no shipping address)

2. As soon as my pay-pal is up some new things will be happening including a gauranteed 7 day shipping.

3. I have store and cash accounts at volume. As these customers are my only sources to collect from theymust remain a priority until I can collect.

I had this same issue.
my funds were returned to my CC.
should I reorder, or just wait?

I have not received any hardware as of yet

K
Kodiak
I think it was your wife I spoke to on the phone and I am building it right now. And will go in the mail with fiches this afternoon. I am hoping by monday or tuesday to have the issue resolved and be back to getting things out the door in a hurry.

K
koboabe
no worries man.
just lemme know how to pay yah
I can even mail you a check if that is easier.