Buoy 10 guides?

H
Herefishyfishy
It looks like I'm getting a Buoy 10 trip for my birthday! Any suggestions, what about marvin? Is that Guidem? I want to book soon and get out there if anyone can lead me in a good direction for a guide. I got my first steelhead this month, on my own but I'm looking for my first salmon and I want to check out buoy 10 with a guide. Thanks!!

H
Herefishyfishy
Also, I know this is the Oregon Fishing Furum but does anybody know any guides for the Snake river in Twin Falls Idaho? My buddy is going to be there next month on the 3rd and was asking. Thanks!

B
beaverfan
I think Marvin would be a great choice, I've heard nothing but good things about him!

O
OnTheFly
Alan Goering Guide Service and Sky's Guide Service.

H
Herefishyfishy
Thanks! I appreciate the input!

W
wormosa
i am going on the 22nd. of this month and the guides name is derek @ get reel his number is 503 539 5201

H
halibuthitman
why would you need a guide at buoy 10???

W
wormosa
halibuthitman said:
why would you need a guide at buoy 10???
you don't have a boat big enough or no boat at all ?????

Last edited:
Irishrover
Irishrover
Let me say up front that this fellow is a personal friend of mine. We have fished together for close to 20 years. So I have somewhat of a bias view. He knows how to catch fish for sure. RBV Adventures 503-502-7983. His ad is in Northwest Sportsman.

B
BobbiDollPDX
I'm going on the 22nd too. With Lee Darby.

I've fished with him 5 times this year and will not hesitate to do it again.

S
steelhead_stalkers
Lee Freeman "Triple S Guide Service" and Wayne Priddy "Priddy Good Fishing Guide Service". Been out with both and they are great fisherman and guides!

H
Herefishyfishy
Thanks for all the suggestions everybody! I booked with Marvins for the 29th, it felt right to go with a fellow OFF'r. I do have a boat but it's 15' with a 35hp and I want to make it out alive!