Breitenbush Lake?

P

Pita

Just curious if anyone has been up there yet this year ... ? Or has anyone fished the upper reaches of the river? :think:

R

Rascal

Well i have never heard of the lake but i just fish in a hole right by the camp ground after the rivers been stalked and limit every time so if your in the area i would try the camp ground

S

sktamura

July 22 , 2009 Breitenbush Campground has been posted with new restrictions. No Fishing, No Swimming, No Boating in Breitenbush Lake unless you are a tribal member. You can still camp there and access the trails. Breitenbush toilet has been pumped. Facilities are limited at Breitenbush Campground, no garbage service, so pack it in and out.

See Mt. Hood National Forest -Clackamas River Ranger District

H

hendrixfan

Too bad they changed the regulations...Doesn't say anything about the tribal permit allowing access to it either:
Area 1

For what its worth, Horseshoe and First can be decent-good just up the road a bit from Breitenbush Lake.

Last edited:
R

Rascal

Well the lake must be closed but i just checked and the river is still stocked and open so if you want some really good trout fishing hit the river

Top Bottom