Brats and beer...

M
metalfisher76
is the only way I can plunk. And if the river is on a good fall. So since it was gonna hit 80 out we decided to give `er a go. A boat had just plucked a nice summer just down river. Here`s what we got 6132010028.jpg:lol:
Saw this family enjoying the rays 6132010019.jpg
The brats were amazing, beer was cold and the tunes were loud so we had a good time.
6132010004.jpg
But today was time to get serious about feeeeshin! Headed out at Witching Hour in anticipation for some competition. NONE! to speak of!! A big springer hit pink again at 1st light. After fraying my line, WELL, the hook popped out:rolleyes: Lost another to leader snappage but that lil summer didn`t stand a chance:) 6132010039.jpg
This week should be good guys. The water`s are falling and fish will be blasting through so fish accordingly. By weeks end you`ll have fish staging in holes to ripen. Have at it and post pics!!!!!!!!!!

E
eggs
Very nice man... I went exploring early this morning... I couldn't get ahold of this one guy... bout got the jeep stuck on some trail up by Marmot... glad ya got into something and bank it...that will taste better then brats..

O
OnTheFly
hey metalfisher.....that picture of you with a beer in your hand with the rods in the holders is awesome. Wish I was there.

M
metalfisher76
That`s me brother Bob! But thanx man!!

F
fishingfreak
:clap:Thats a nice looking fish. I feel the bite comin back soon.:dance:

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice report and fish!

C
Cohosanders
Yeah man!!!!! cold beer and hot days...feels like summer is finally showing up(except for today). Nice report and nice summer!!!