BP Coffee spill, too funny

H

halibuthitman

oh its funny... like when an 8 yr old kicks anyone but you in the junk.... but its also a very sad essay on the reality of it all... somewhere in a dark place.... the truth is in there... But me still luvs me Hemi and mustang... and you have to break a few eggs to make an omlette..

B

BlackBass

That has nothing to do with it , few eggs for an omlete is kinda null and void when you think about the big picture. I have myself let the oil spill slip my mind until i wake up and realize that our planet is being absolutely raped by oil. I think most people put it in the back of there mind and try not to think of it, however i can tell you right now that ten years from now we will be thinking of this day and wondering how we ever could of messed up our planet to such a degree that we can't fish our own waters. This is completely out of anyone's control the loss of aquatic life will be more so then any other human impacts combined. I truely am sadend of the thought of all life on the ocean floor being completely wiped out. The loss of life starts at the bottom and works it's way up throughout the food chain. Humans are on top of that food chain, and yet few realize how screwed we real'y are. Sorry for the rant :)

Last edited:
B

bigdog

:lol: I know what you mean I just got a 73 chevy truck with a 350 in it and I love it but man the gas milege on it. :lol: Got it from him for FREE though so hey how could I say no :lol:

H

halibuthitman

I agree, I feel the same way every time I look at bonneville, or grand coulee dam... the biggest enviromental disasters I have ever seen... and done on purpose.... huge ommlette that electricity is.. and we will never recover from the damage.. and no one will pay for the crime against the greatest river in the world..... at least a little joy soap will clean up the oil. They say it would take two thermonuclear weapons to breach Grande coulee dam... it would only take one to close that leaking well.:think:

Top Bottom