Bought a new stick today!

E
eggs
TFO DeerCreek 11' 7wt Switch
Lamson Konic 4
Airflow 450gr head /w Rio Powerflex shooting line

The thing is a rocket launcher.. how did I every live without thig thing? Fished it all day..

The guys at The Fly Fishing Shop rock! They do need to start a rewards card though hahaha

M
mlw
Nice - have heard nice things about that rod. I have a Konic 4 on my switch, and after a couple seasons still like it- good reel.
Michael

Reactions: eggs
troutdude
troutdude
I haven't purchased one yet, but sure do like the feel when I've looked 'em over at the shop. And I agree with you Randy, they look like a pretty good/solid quality rod for the price.

Thanks for the report Eggs. I hope that you enjoy your new fly stick for lots of years.

O
OnTheFly
Nice addition to your arsenal. I've aways thought it would be cool to have a 'Fly Rod' case (lighted of course) much like a gun case on display in the house. The wife would love it!

Reactions: eggs
L
lilsalmon
hope you get good use of it on the Metolius today....and I hope its not raining there like it is here.

E
eggs
I am itching for the steel to swim up past Macks.... few more weeks.. or months depending on when my fishing buddy joins the world!

N
ninja2010
you definitely got the best bang for the buck with the dc and konic... welcome to the tfo club.

so want to go launch some rockets this weekend? haven't been out for weeks and would really like to wet some flies with another two-hander.

troutdude
troutdude
ninja2010 said:
would really like to wet some flies with another two-hander.

A sure sign of a true addiction...double fisted fly rodding! lol

E
eggs
ninja2010 said:
you definitely got the best bang for the buck with the dc and konic... welcome to the tfo club.

so want to go launch some rockets this weekend? haven't been out for weeks and would really like to wet some flies with another two-hander.

I can't this weekends.. but lets do it soon!

Top Bottom