Bonneville Dam Sea Lions Can Be "Removed" (Killed) Once Again

T
tomriker
to be honest i think they should sell tags, i GUARANTEE people would line up to get a tag for one, do a lottery like they do for many hunts so they can closely control it

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
C
chris61182
tomriker said:
to be honest i think they should sell tags, i GUARANTEE people would line up to get a tag for one, do a lottery like they do for many hunts so they can closely control it

It's almost like you read my mind!

Reactions: n8r1
T
Throbbit _Shane
sell tags or let the natives harvest them

N
n8r1
tomriker said:

So here's an off the wall question...does anybody have any idea what a sea lion would taste like? I bet the meat is extremely fatty just because of all the blubber they have to stay warm in icy water. If they put on a controlled hunt with tags, I wonder if they would let you keep the sea lion for its meat?

A controlled hunt with tags will not happen anytime in the future, I'm just thinking outloud.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
n8r1 said:
So here's an off the wall question...does anybody have any idea what a sea lion would taste like? I bet the meat is extremely fatty just because of all the blubber they have to stay warm in icy water. If they put on a controlled hunt with tags, I wonder if they would let you keep the sea lion for its meat?

A controlled hunt with tags will not happen anytime in the future, I'm just thinking outloud.

I bet it would smoke up great!!

T
Thuggin4Life
I will shoot on site if the proper conditions exist so i dont get fined as always.

brandon4455
brandon4455
kill the sea lionssssss!!!!!!!!!!! >:]

J
JeannaJigs
I bet they cook up like a slab of salmon flavored bacon.

Reactions: chris61182
brandon4455
brandon4455
we need some damn inuit to take care of them..make sure they dont get the whales though :lol:

L
lilsalmon
sell tags and give the money to our schools....all of the money

T
tomriker
who says you have to eat em? i know of some big game hunters that shoot just to add to their collection, could you imagine a full mount of a sealion? that'd be pretty sweet

C
chris61182
n8r1 said:

I don't know but I wouldn't mind finding out! Not to mention, I'd have use for rendered blubber.

J
JeannaJigs
Full mount of a sealion will be the new trophy rage.

T
Troutier Bassier
I was at Bonnie last weekend fishing. At the mouth of Tanner Creek was about 4 sea lions swimming and eating salmons like nothing! A guy in a white truck pulls up on the bridge and shoots something in the water that made a BIG explosion. Shot it 2 more times then left.

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
sell tags and give the money to our schools....all of the money

:clap:

B
Bassleg
I would put in for a tag a Sea Rug would be cool and use the meat for fishin.