Bond Butte Pond and Ford's Pond 4-9-20

OREGON FISHING FORUM

NKlamerus

Most Featured
Fished both of these lakes with no success recently, bluebird sky days and the water is still really cold. Or im making excuses

Ford's Pond-Sutherlin
Bond Butte Pond- South of Brownsville directly next to I5

I lost one decent fish on a senko in Ford's pond, the water is crystal clear already!

Bond Butte was dirty, weeds are just starting to really take off. Couple people catching bluegill on powerbait but that's it. Wind was doing what seemed like 50 mph out of the north, white caps breaking into the nose of the kayak!

Both lakes were PACKED with people! Fisherman, dog walkers, kids, everyone is out and seems to be distancing pretty well.

Everyone I talked to seemed to have the same lack of success, people are definitely catching fish in the coastal lakes, larger fish have hit pre-spawn for sure
20200408_154533.jpg
20200409_180553.jpg

bass

Most Featured
Looks like a beautiful day to be out there (minus the wind). Sorry the bite was not better. Some days the fish just don't want to bite no matter how hard you tell them to :)

NKlamerus

Most Featured
Looks like a beautiful day to be out there (minus the wind). Sorry the bite was not better. Some days the fish just don't want to bite no matter how hard you tell them to :)
Absolutely! Anything's better than the water being closed! Sorry to hear about your last trip

I need to change my ways, I catch myself power fishing too quickly way too often

Top Bottom