Body of water

Z
zarboth
go to google maps and go to division scroll until 190th ave now go up that street and behind cascade athletic club should be a couple of ponds on the map you think any have fish?

T
TTFishon
What I do is find pond on google maps, make sure pond is not on private property, fish pond, if I catch fish I take a pic for the OFF peeps and let fish go, and only tell certain folk about pond not the main board. That's just me though. :D

Z
zarboth
could you fish that pond and throw me a bone?

T
Thuggin4Life
TTFishon said:
What I do is find pond on google maps, make sure pond is not on private property, fish pond, if I catch fish I take a pic for the OFF peeps and let fish go, and only tell certain folk about pond not the main board. That's just me though. :D

Best way to do it! You and FP are some pond hounds.

T
TTFishon
zarboth said:
could you fish that pond and throw me a bone?

If I lived near Division and 190th Ave I'd be glad to. I'm assuming this pond is in Portland or maybe Salem.

T
Troutier Bassier
I don't think there is fish there..

Z
zarboth
its in portland off of division bye gresham

T
TTFishon
Troutier Bassier said:
I don't think there is fish there..

There's only one way to really find out.

Z
zarboth
TTFishon said:
There's only one way to really find out.
well im not exactly the best fishherman anyway soooo

T
TTFishon
zarboth said:
well im not exactly the best fishherman anyway soooo

Soooo start with the basics. Fish a worm on the bottom with no weight or under a bobber. While you're waiting for a bite look around for any fish activity. If you're targeting bass fish a rubber worm weedless. Fish it slow or fish it fast. Cast it under, along the side, or in front of trees or bushes along the bank. If there's logs in the water fish them too. There's a couple of basics for you. Let us know how you do.