Bobber and eggs...Meldrum?

V
Vandal_57
I was out at Meldrum park and decided to go upstream from the hecktic bar and found a nice hole that looked good for tossin'a glob of eggs and bobber out. Anyone ever had any luck tossin' eggs up above the bar area?

A
ArcticAmoeba
On the downstream side of the "Bulkhead?" We catch 'em sidedrifting for Steelhead, and backtrolling plugs, or divers, n' bait for ze Salmons. I imagine you could pitch a float and some bait out there.

V
Vandal_57
"bulkhead?", if there r 2 huge iron-sheet pilings there then i was there. Thanks for the info.

F
Fishtopher
Were you down there on Friday? I saw a couple guys down there, one tossing a bobber and bait. Be carefull down there. Looks like one of those "sheets" is being held up by just a cable tied to a tree or something.

Ian, was that you I saw yesterday down low draggin in that sucker fish...WITH A SPINNER...:lol: Id stopped to BS with ya'll up top at the cars, but didn't want to spread this disease I have. It's called The Skunk Flu. Kinda like Bird Flu, only much more depressing...:lol:

V
Vandal_57
It did feel a bit intimidating standing underneath it, to get out of the rain in all. Thanks for the Fyi

A
ArcticAmoeba
Fishtopher said:
Ian, was that you I saw yesterday down low draggin in that sucker fish...WITH A SPINNER...:lol: Id stopped to BS with ya'll up top at the cars, but didn't want to spread this disease I have. It's called The Skunk Flu. Kinda like Bird Flu, only much more depressing...:lol:

Yeah yeah, I hooked a finned Steelhead, and a few of those things down there that day. But the one looked good enough to be used as Crawdad bait in the Molalla. Ah, you shoulda come said whats up. I had a nice fresh buck in the bed that was spittin scales. I'm tellin you. Everything that swims will eat drifted spinners! Haha! Dumb suckers!