Boats with alittle bit of columbia

OREGON FISHING FORUM

nwkiller

I have never seen as many boats on the the water as there was too day, many people who have fished the springers sense the columbia was open agree, it was like trying to get a tarpon in Boca Grand!!! almost intimidating. well we ended up going 4 for 6, with no nates... all take home!!!!:dance: wind picked up around 11 where we were, had to duck around the corner near catapillar. turned out to be a slow day but payed off moving from spot to spot. cut pug herring was the bait. pictures are in order of caught

go get um'

WTG! there is a major "aluminum" hatch happening at the river, and for good reason. Those are some of the best eating salmon.
I put some on the treager for dinner tonite. It was awsome.

Nice report and pics.

Peace, Tom

nwkiller

cant tell you how many wakes we ate and fed out...lol it was a mad house. thanks andy, thought i seen you amungst the caos but we were raging back up to start again, oh the meat is soooo red!!!!

dont worry andy, i give you props for bein out in that small boat....ull get um

Thuggin4Life

Thanks i was loving it i will have a big one someday. glad to put its seaworthyness to the test. Trying to hustle up a trip next weekend.

nwkiller

well if you do go up there, good luck.....hope ur going on a week day...lol im gonna go try and hit some in winchester! ill try too stay "on" the rocks this time

nwkiller

oh ya, did up a nice flank of that fish last night...bown sugar!!!!! oh ya it was bomb, was gonna post the pic but didnt want anyones mouth to water b4 dinner, i wouldnt want someone else to show me food when i was hungry..lol

Irishrover

Most Featured
Those are some darn nice fish! Form what I hear you are beating the average out there good job. I figured when they closed the river to boats ubove the I205 bridge to Bonneville it would be a mass of boats crammed in there. Enjoy your catch at the table.;)

nwkiller

thanks guys, cant take all the credit my friend got us on the fish, i ws manning my rod ready to fight...lol

Top Bottom