Boaters card

F

fishtales

Does anyone know the name of the website where you can get your boaters card for free after taking the online test?:)

B

beaverfan

You can take the test online for free but no matter what you have to pay for the license. There are a couple sites that offer the test for free here's a link to one of them.

Oregon Boating Course

If you have any more questions google Oregon State Marine Board. Everything you need to know is available on there website.

Q

qwapaw

The wife and I went to the local Park and Rec center and took the class from a retired Coast Guard person. You know the class was a hoot. We had a great time, and got our card no problem. I have a couple friends that took the test on line 3 times before they got it passed. I think we paid 20.00 each and that included our card, and we got a nice certificate from the Coast Guard for doing it. Just thought I would share. We met some nice boaters there too. Tight Lines, Dan

T

Thuggin4Life

The wife and I went to the local Park and Rec center and took the class from a retired Coast Guard person. You know the class was a hoot. We had a great time, and got our card no problem. I have a couple friends that took the test on line 3 times before they got it passed. I think we paid 20.00 each and that included our card, and we got a nice certificate from the Coast Guard for doing it. Just thought I would share. We met some nice boaters there too. Tight Lines, Dan

I need to do a boaters saftey course by the end of the year. KNow anywhere to do it?