Boat thiefs

F
fishhunter
Hello fellow fishermen. I had my 9'colorado pontoon stolen last night off the top of my truck cut all the tie downs off. Anyway its fairly easy to identify. sun faded orange on the tip of the left pontoon there are power washer marks and on the oars you can probably see some electric tape . they got a lot of my salmon steelhead tackle.also the boat is liscenced just haven't recieved numbers yet. Any help would be much appreciated as they will probably sell it or float it. either way this forum stretches from land to water.
Thanks,
Ray

M
mlw
What a drag. Are there any brand/model markings on it? Hope you get it back, will keep my eyes open for it.
Michael

O
OnTheFly
Hey fishhunter, Sorry you lost your Pontoon boat. I hate people who do that.:mad: Try looking on Craigs List and see if it turns up. Mean while I'll be on the watch for you up my way.

B
buddah426
that p***** me off... i just think of that happening to me and i get irate!!! i will be looking on c/l as well as on the water even though im up in p-town but u never know. g/l

Last edited by a moderator:
F
FishFinger
Oh man .... I am sooo sorry to hear that happened to you. I'll keep an eye out up north as well. Hope were able to locate it and get it back to you in fast order....

Last edited:
F
fishhunter
Thanks guys I am stillin shock:shock: anger:mad: hasn't set in yet if anyone should see it please call eugene police 541-682-5111 case # 62819. I really appreciate the help!!!
thanks,
Ray

O
osmosis
I'll keep my eyes out up here.
Can't believe people are that low.

S
steelheadstalker31
Sorry for your loss, I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for it.

L
lizardman
Thieves are a rare breed that should have their genitals slow roasted over an open fire.

I hope you get your boat back, but if you don't I do have a nine foot Outcast I am selling (I am about three hours east of Portland though).

Dave

O
Outdrsmn
i would love to catch someone in the act of that. I am not sure if an angler would steal. it is probably some crack head who stole it. i would watch craigslist

A
autofisher
Outdrsmn said:
i would love to catch someone in the act of that. I am not sure if an angler would steal. it is probably some crack head who stole it. i would watch craigslist

It ticks me off to no end when people do this kind of stuff. I've stopped beer runners and shoplifters, and if I'd been there and known that someone was taking your stuff....................... I'd have waffle stomped 'em good. I'll do my best to keep an eye on Craigslist as well.

And honestly and as much as I hate to say it, there are some anglers that get so jealous and so greedy that they would do it. I'm not saying that any of our members would do that, but in all honesty we are a small percentage of anglers out there. Just a thought

J
JeannaJigs
I think you live just down the street from my old apartment (I just moved)...I've seen your rig (I think) with your pontoon on it, you park it on the street right? I was eyeing your rack set up because I was insanely jealous and wanted something like that on my vehicle for my pontoon boat (but I didn't steal it). That's f'd up that someone would steal it, but the neighborhood does moderately suck for theft. A lot of stolen vehicles and break ins recently. I will keep my eyes open. Hope you get it back!

M
mainman
Sorry for your loss fishhunter i will be keeping a look out as well. Also looking on craigslist is a good way to find stolen stuff.

F
fishhunter
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say thank you for looking at this. I appreciate you taking the time to post to me. Anyway Thank you.
Ray

PS, Boat still missing

F
fishnquest
That sucks. I'll keep an eye out on my way up there.

K
koboabe
Sorry bro, I will keep an eye and ear out for it

F
fishhunter
Hey guys no boat yet:(. Keep your eyes out please:).
Thanks,
Ray