Boat names

K
koboabe
Hello all,
I was curious, what have you guys named your various craft?

I am leaning towards Aquaholic, but I am not decided yet

Last edited:
N
nimzrock
boat names

boat names

I have a 9 foot pontoon . I call it the Dreamcatcher . My second trip out ,I rowed a good portion of timothy for 2 1/2 days and was ready to call it cheap on craigslist. Motor and tags come next year , then look out fish !!!!
Nimz :cool:

F
fletchall5
Named my ride The PennyJo after my wife.I told her if I bought a boat I would name it after her...:dance:

J
jlayman0270
Bad Ju-Ju. My wife named it, because, she says ever since we bought that boat we have had nothing but bad luck with it! So it 's Bad Ju-Ju.
:lol:

Irishrover
Irishrover
Bad Ju-Ju now that's down right funny! The PennyJo I like that too. I have been trying to aquire a larger boat with a galley on it (dreaming is such fun). I told my wife we would name it after her. I think she said something like nice try and keep on dreaming. So I guess I'll keep fishing on the "Irish Rover"

When walking the dock at Newport or any other place I can, I alway get a kick out of checking out boat names. This year I'm moored next to the Chapter 11. It looks like a chapter 11!

F
fishnquest
I don't have boat big enough to name, but it made me laugh when my brother told me he was gonna name his boat "bass tard", but he named it after one of his marine corp devil pups instead.

D
dude young
I named a boat, "If you can read this, call the Coast Guard". Lettered, upside-down, of course.

It sank. :lol:

K
koboabe
dude young said:
I named a boat, "If you can read this, call the Coast Guard". Lettered, upside-down, of course.

It sank. :lol:

Hahah
sorry about your boat, but that is pretty funny

O
OnTheFly
Perfect

Perfect

K
Kodiak
Finnegas II:cool:

T
Troutier Bassier
:lol:
I havent Laughed that much in a while, Thanks a lot.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
How about Crack Keels? :D

J
jus4dahalibut
Boat Names

Boat Names

My buddies boat is Boatacious and mine is Wild Excursion.

S
steelhead1
I have several water craft,with the following names, Shamrock,Amnisuss Serratus(river tooth),Puprika,Water Mutt,Jake-a-nater,and Cahulawassee.Nothing funny or clever,but its bad luck not to name your boat,no matter the size or type!:D

F
fishnquest
steelhead1 said:
I have several water craft,with the following names, Shamrock,Amnisuss Serratus(river tooth),Puprika,Water Mutt,Jake-a-nater,and Cahulawassee.Nothing funny or clever,but its bad luck not to name your boat,no matter the size or type!:D

Ouch. Is that what it is?:think::think:...

M
micah_man1
I've been fond of the name Serenity for a boat, but I'm a hardcore nerd. (and I'm sure only the TRUE nerds on this forum will know what it's in reference to...)

N
ninja2010
micah_man1 said:
I've been fond of the name Serenity for a boat, but I'm a hardcore nerd. (and I'm sure only the TRUE nerds on this forum will know what it's in reference to...)

... as in firefly?

J
JeannaJigs
micah_man1 said:

Woot, thought I was a nerd, but I have no idea what you're talkin' about so does this mean that I'm not?!

I guess I should name my 'toon...but...I suck at naming things...The last thing I named...was my old dog (He was a great dane) , I had him as a puppy for 3 months before I could think of ANYTHING to name him, he thought his name was "Get off the couch!" until he learned his actual name, which after three months, I gave him the name of "Gomer". So you see...I shouldn't name things.

O
OnTheFly
:D
JeannaJigs said:
Woot, thought I was a nerd, but I have no idea what you're talkin' about so does this mean that I'm not?!

I guess I should name my 'toon...but...I suck at naming things...The last thing I named...was my old dog (He was a great dane) , I had him as a puppy for 3 months before I could think of ANYTHING to name him, he thought his name was "Get off the couch!" until he learned his actual name, which after three months, I gave him the name of "Gomer". So you see...I shouldn't name things.

Juggernaut

A juggernaut ( American pronunciation (help·info)) is a term used to describe a force regarded as unstoppable, that will crush all in its path. It is especially applied to a large machine or collectively to a team or group of people working together.

What about 'Jiggernaut" :think: Almost sounds like Jig or not?:D

Last edited:
Irishrover
Irishrover
Jiggernaught I like that and you got me laughing.