Boat gas

T

TTFishon

Does anyone happen to know if there's a gas station in Albany or Lowell that sell boat gas?

Troutski

Troutski

Cedar Falts...

Cedar Falts...

Does anyone happen to know if there's a gas station in Albany or Lowell that sell boat gas?

There is a station in Cedar Flats (just east of Springfield) that carries reg gas for boats.

Chuck

T

TTFishon

There's also the one in Jasper too, but I work in Albany and live in Marcola. I'm leaving to Wickiup Early Friday morning. So I thought it would be convenient if there was a station in Albany and/or I meant to say Lebanon. I guess Mather's isn't too far away. Thanks.

F

FishFinger

Most all of the Wilco Farm supply stores carry unadulterated gas in 5 gal cans.. There is a site that lists distributors state wide, I'll see if I can find it and post the link.

D

Dweller

Forgive my ignorance, but I did not know there was such a thing as "boat gas" aside from 2 stroke gas of course. Is this gas without E-10 or whatever its called in it?

T

TTFishon

Most all of the Wilco Farm supply stores carry unadulterated gas in 5 gal cans.. There is a site that lists distributors state wide, I'll see if I can find it and post the link.

Cool. Thanks. There's a Wilco in Albany. I'll have to check them out.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Uh,ohhh

Uh,ohhh

Oh wow! Is that the reason I couldn't start my inboard last time? I put unleaded gas in it thinking all unleaded would be ok. Now I'm a bit nervous.

:pray: :think:
Be safe.
Barb

C

Commodore S

Boat Gas

Boat Gas

Lebanon Airport also has non-ethenol, bring cans, pull out on the tarmack, it's self-serve so if you have any problems, ask the ol' boy inside. Card only no cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

steelheadstalker31

If you are heading to wickiup, there is a gas station in Crescent that has clear gas, not sure what the price is but they have it. Pretty sure it is the only gas station in Crescent now.

T

TTFishon

Oh wow! Is that the reason I couldn't start my inboard last time? I put unleaded gas in it thinking all unleaded would be ok. Now I'm a bit nervous.

:pray: :think:
Be safe.
Barb

I'm not sure, but I think that's why my lawn mower quit working right. I'm sure someone on this board knows for sure.

D

Dweller

Great link Troutski.

To be sure I am taking the right info away, the best thing to do is to run non E-10 with fuel stabilizers at all times, and to overwinter with a 95% full tank?

thanks for the education guys, I had no idea.