blue lake (next to fairfield lake in north gresham area)

S
Sh0rt f1sh3r
need help on where/what to fish please! any help works

B
bassman503
i see you are from hillsboro.. Hit hagg instead. Blue lake isn't really worth the drive. you'll catch tons of stunted sun fish, maybe bass, and maybe carp.

M
Moe
headed there tomorrow, I'll give you a report when I get back

S
Sh0rt f1sh3r
Moe said:
headed there tomorrow, I'll give you a report when I get back
much appreciated

S
Sh0rt f1sh3r
bassman503 said:
i see you are from hillsboro.. Hit hagg instead. Blue lake isn't really worth the drive. you'll catch tons of stunted sun fish, maybe bass, and maybe carp.

personally i honestly dont care what i catch as long as its a fish so it sounds fine to me

M
Moe
I caught a dozen or so panfish using nightcrawlers with no weight in the shallows from the dock. Fish off the part of the dock with no rail and you can see the fish go for your worm. When u can't see your worm set the hook and youll have a fish. 3 of them were ok sized at like 4-7 inches. Tried for bass for a couple hours and got one bite but no hook up. No one else there caught anything, atleast I didn't see them and the people I asked said they got skunked. Good luck.

S
Shallowbay
I have fished there twice ... got skunked once and caught what i think was a "hybrid" bass the second time. Costs 5 bucks. Not worth it in my opinion. Plus when I was there the bugs were crazy and the bees were a pest. Looks like the guys above know better than I do though.

M
Moe
Shallowbay said:
I have fished there twice ... got skunked once and caught what i think was a "hybrid" bass the second time. Costs 5 bucks. Not worth it in my opinion. Plus when I was there the bugs were crazy and the bees were a pest. Looks like the guys above know better than I do though.

Ya I agree with you, short fish your better OFF fishing hagg, youll have a much better time. BLue lake is just better if your going with the family and they want to swim, they have a nice swimming hole.