Blazers!

N

n8r1

I hope all you Blazer fans stayed up late and watched that epic game last night! :dance: What an amazing finish, Andre Miller is the man! Brandon who? (just kidding, I love Brandon Roy)

I can't wait for tomorrow's game. Even if we lose, we've still gone into Phoenix and split the series, taking home court advantage back to Portland with us. But I would much rather go back home with a 2-0 lead!

GO BLAZERS!

T

Throbbit _Shane

Last night was the best game iv seen in awhile.

GO BLAZERS WE GOT THIS :D

A

autofisher

Nice. I'm either gonna be watchin the game or trying to figure out how to explain to my wife that I won't be home for dinner or in time for the game "but could you be the best wife ever and keep it in the microwave and tape the game for me?" I think I need to work on my buttkissing lines.

O

OnTheFly

Nice. I'm either gonna be watchin the game or trying to figure out how to explain to my wife that I won't be home for dinner or in time for the game "but could you be the best wife ever and keep it in the microwave and tape the game for me?" I think I need to work on my buttkissing lines.

Write 'em down. It's just as important as keeping a fishing journal.:D

Blazers. One game at a time...LET'S DO IT!

Last edited:
B

beaverfan

Just heard the Blazers just signed Camby to a 2 year extension! That's huge!

A

autofisher

It's a good thing they did too. With Oden and the Vanilla Gorilla out they need someone with some experience and most of all heart to fill that slot. I'm not sure I'd offer Oden or Pryz...howeveryouspellthemonstersname a role on the team, seeing as how they've executed very well with Camby filling the gap. Just my opinion though.

N

n8r1

Oden will be back to start next year, and should be 100% healthy (but we've all heard this before, so don't hold your breath)

For those of you who didn't hear, Joel re-ruptured his patella tendon when he slipped and fell in the shower, 8 weeks after the initial surgery. It put him back to day 1 as far as his recovery goes, and now the timetable for his return is not until mid-February 2011. This is why signing Camby was so crucial. I'm excited to have him on the team for 2 more years!

Also, don't forget, tipoff is 7:00 tonight. I'm excited! GO BLAZERS!!!!

B

bigsteel

ive got an autographed camby jersey!!!!!!when he was on the knicks......i followed him since he was in massacusetts...he is an animal on the defensive side,,,,,,,,ODEN is another sam bowie.:(

A

autofisher

Oden will be back to start next year, and should be 100% healthy (but we've all heard this before, so don't hold your breath)

For those of you who didn't hear, Joel re-ruptured his patella tendon when he slipped and fell in the shower, 8 weeks after the initial surgery. It put him back to day 1 as far as his recovery goes, and now the timetable for his return is not until mid-February 2011.

I saw Vanilla get into his SUV up at the Best Buy in Tualatin a little while back. Yeah, he was on crutches. And yeah, he was still as ugly as ever, but I personally think that if you're hurt you shouldn't be driving around town to buy an X Box. He makes enough money he should've hired a midget to scrub his back and go get his X Box.

As for Oden. I completely agree with the Bowie comment. Look what happened to Portland when that fiasco happened. My problem is that Camby has proven himself time and time again. The guy's a rebound and defense monster. I think if they look at the depth and hustle of the individual player, Oden's going to have a HUGE run for his starting job in Camby.

N

n8r1

Well, last night sucked. But we still came out of Phoenix with a split, which is all you can ask for when you're the underdog in the series. Now we need to hold serve in the Rose Garden and send this think back to Arizona with a 3-1 lead!

GO BLAZERS!!!!

C

capblack

yehh, i think Batum is out for the season, lets hope Roy dresses down saturday. If we dont win saturday, they might as well knock the dust off there fishin poles.
Uggg. This series is going downhill fast.

B

bigsteel

we have to win this next one.....they flat out thumped us

C

capblack

if Rudy starts saturday where he left off thursday, that will help not having Batum. Or maybe Batum will play. Has anyone heard if Stoudamire will be suspended? that would help for sure. Brian

B

bigsteel

i havnt heard of the suspension yet.......that would be great to have rudy play his top game,,,hes a good energy guy

C

capblack

go Zers!! Its nice to have Roy back. Theyre back in this one, 2-2 life is good. Now lets win the next one in Phoenix and make a statement. Brian

Top Bottom