Blazers trade

B

bigsteel

looks like we got marcus camby from the clippers for steve blake and travis outlaw.......i liked outlaw but i think camby will make the defense more solid.

B

beaverfan

Ya Camby will help out the defense but I'm still bummed they traded Outlaw. He was a cool dude, just needed to be more consistent. Getting rid of Blake will help the time I think though. It really opens up the minutes for Bayless which I think is key. That boy can really play ball! Hopefully Camby doesn't just get injured like Pryzbilla and Oden.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Im ok with blake leaving, it'll give bayless more time. Outlaw on the other hand is a huge bummer :(

B

bigsteel

I agree i think bayliss could be a great player.....they were talking trading blake,outlaw,and juwan howard fot tyrus thomas and scevic <i can't think how to spell the last one

B

beaverfan

Hmmm that would have been an interesting deal. Didn't we almost pick him, or pick him and trade for Aldridge?

B

bigsteel

we couls have picked him but we stuck with aldridge which turned out great for us,,,hes a great player along with roy....

T

Throbbit _Shane

I think Alridge needs to be sign'd for a long time. Along with Roy, Rudy, Bayless, Pendergraph maybe, and BATTTUMM.