Black ops

O

OnTheFly

Dude.....That's just gunna use up all your fishing time.

T

Thuggin4Life

I play zombies split screen and a lot of wager matches. beat the game on hardest with all the the trophies but regular online sucks, guns sound like toys and explosions sound like firecrackers. treyarch sucks compared to infinity ward but modern warfare 2 is way to hacked to play but a way better game. kinda hooked so i had to buy another game to get away from being hooked on garbage. world at war(treyarch) also sucked but zombies was addictive.

T

Troutier Bassier

Every kid at my school plays that game, and thats all they talk about.
"DUDE! I just prestiged last night on black ops!" - him
"OHHH WOW! You are SO cool!" - me
Its ridiculous.

C

Cowboykid8

I play zombies split screen and a lot of wager matches. beat the game on hardest with all the the trophies but regular online sucks, guns sound like toys and explosions sound like firecrackers. treyarch sucks compared to infinity ward but modern warfare 2 is way to hacked to play but a way better game. kinda hooked so i had to buy another game to get away from being hooked on garbage. world at war(treyarch) also sucked but zombies was addictive.

I agree, and there will be a new COD or modern warfare soon, and it will be too glitched out to be worth playing... And

G

GDBrown

Oh, That Black Ops

Oh, That Black Ops

I thought you guys were talking about the real thing..... My older brother did some for the Government back in the late 70's. He was a Green Beret during Viet Nam and would call my dad and say if you never hear from me again just know that I'm serving my country. This was three or four years after he left the Army. I was newly married and didn't know about it until years later when my younger brother told me about it.

He was my war hero. Joined at age 17 during WWII and then reenlisted during Viet Nam. I was 19 and ready to join and failed the physical (bad hearing) so I went on a Mission for the Church.

RIP, Junior!

M

Markcanby

No just a game but total respect for the real thing. My uncle who was much older than my dad was a Frogman. He never told anyone until he was in his late 70s. Just out teh blue started talking about being dropped of a couple miles out from a harbor an swimming in to plant explosives on ships. Talked about just the one time an that was it most have been tough for a 19year old kid in WWII.

G

GDBrown

Junior (as we called him) was a tough kid. He was due to parachute into France the day after D-Day and his mission was scrubbed. Spent the rest of WWII in England. When he join again for VN he already had been a Sargent and a paratrooper with special weapons experience so the Army was glad to have him. As far as I know he was the only Green Barret to be accepted as a corporal. He made Sargent again shortly after he re-upped. I wish I had known him better.