Blabbermouth hole??

I

I Grade

I am headed up to Blabbermouth hole to check out the flow. Anyone else had any luck up there recently? I only fished it twice last season because I am not a good combat fisherman. I am gonna bring a trash bag just in case its as bad as last season.

I Grade

B

bigsteel

whats the blabbermouth hole,,,,i thought you said you werent gonna fish there anymore:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

F

Fishtopher

I- I have only seen a few fish come outta there this season. Only been up there twice this year though. Good luck up there.

B

bigdog

There are people everywhere fishing side by side, river is full of line and tackle, high not low it like should be, lots of old darker nooks in there, not much for steelhead all the people have already caught them. Rude people drifting their gear right on front of anyone tossing spinners or floating bobbers. Take two bags the banks are lined with trash.

kirkster

kirkster

I have no idea. And it's gettin dark fast.
Speaking of garbage bags. About a month ago I stopped by riverside park and there was a deal set up with these purple waterproof bags. Almost like the bags that onions come in. Anyway the sign read please take one to help keep our banks picked up.cool I grabbed two and since then every trip I've hit the river I've brought out at least half a bag full. I'm not sure who put them at riverside or where to even buy a bundle of them. But they need to be available more places along our river access points.
And oh yes its blabbermouth hole time again. Lol I haven't takin the hike in there this year yet but if there isn't any chrome in there. I've been polishing chrome out of mciver. I've hit it at least four days a week so if any bodys wants to meet up let me know. Oh crap did I just start another blabbermouth hole. Lol

B

bigdog

Good job man now everyone is going to know about Mciver park, now it is going to be crouded with people fishing side by side and they are going to line the banks with garbage. You just ruined a good secret spot.

I

I Grade

Right on Kirk. I am pretty sure the cat is out of the bag on McIver, so you aren't giving anything away there. ;) As for Blabbermouth Hole it was all dark fish and very high water that was moving quite slow. It seemed like they must have opened up to dam some to flood the trash and debris off the bank. Not a bad idea. The high water made it hard for people to crowd you if you stood in the right places. I went 1/0 today on spinners. I doubt I will be back this season, but I am sure many others will.

I Grade

B

bigdog

Lots and lots of others will. In fact we should have a OFF gathering down there again this year.
:lol: all dark fish now thats funny though. Yeah no your right they are all dark now because the summer steelhead run is so far in to it now they all have spit their eggs and are no good. Try again next year:lol:

I

I Grade

Thanks for your priceless input.... this thread wouldn't be the same without its namesake chiming in.

B

beaverfan

Thanks for your priceless input.... this thread wouldn't be the same without its namesake chiming in.

And thank you for your priceless input....considering it's untrue.

According to some pictures I saw two days ago there is plenty of nice fish in there!

B

bigdog

Hey no problem I wouldn't be me if I didn't get in on this thread, I mean come on you might as well of just sent me a PM asking me to join this thread with the thread title you posted it in. I think you just like me or wanted to bring up last years drama on this. It's ok I find it funny and can always use a good laugh laughing at you :doh: I mean at the thread you created.
So who is up for a OFF hole gatering again this year:yay::dance:

I

I Grade

Lol@bigdog..... you are one apple. you should make it an OFF gathering.... get the night bite.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Play nice...

Play nice...

Alright everyone, remember how cranky I get when I have to make grown men remember how to behave like gentlemen. :doh: IGrade,that last comment was rude and uncalled for. :naughty: Take a deep breath and play nice. :D

M

metalmania

Hey no problem I wouldn't be me if I didn't get in on this thread, I mean come on you might as well of just sent me a PM asking me to join this thread with the thread title you posted it in. I think you just like me or wanted to bring up last years drama on this. It's ok I find it funny and can always use a good laugh laughing at you :doh: I mean at the thread you created.
So who is up for a OFF hole gatering again this year:yay::dance:

I'm down:D.

R

Rascal

i would try to make considering i fish down there all the time any way( and by the way bigdog you whole Micheal Jackson white glove advice thing got me a tiacket lol) jk jk

B

bigdog

i would try to make considering i fish down there all the time any way( and by the way bigdog you whole Micheal Jackson white glove advice thing got me a tiacket lol) jk jk

:lol: I still want to see that someday :lol: JK
Ok so lets work out a time and day for a gathering down there again this year.

I'm a apple right on I like apples. I really like apple pie. Wish I would have seen the post before it was edited, I'm sure it would have made for a good laugh.

Top Bottom