Birthday Feesh!

M
Mad dog
Quick trip this morning! My oldest and I set out for a short fishing trip, a little birthday R&R for me! ;) We weren't sure what to think about fishing pressure and what the crowds might be on the day after Christmas so we got there extra early only to find no one else around our stretch of river. Pretty cool morning, Thunder, lightening, hail, torrential downpours....it was a pretty rugged weather day!

The fish were on this morning! Bt 8:15 I had limited and by 9:45 my son was done, Just before a huge downpour rolled through!

I'm liking this La Nina! All this rain agrees with me!
003-5.jpg
004-1.jpg
005-1.jpg
007.jpg

R
rippin fish lips
nice pics and nice fish! looks like you guys put the hammer on them!

troutdude
troutdude
2 double whammy's! NICE!

G
Growbug
Nice looking feesh.. congrats to both of you and happy birthday

S
Steelyfishn
Mad dog said:
Quick trip this morning! My oldest and I set out for a short fishing trip, a little birthday R&R for me! ;) We weren't sure what to think about fishing pressure and what the crowds might be on the day after Christmas so we got there extra early only to find no one else around our stretch of river. Pretty cool morning, Thunder, lightening, hail, torrential downpours....it was a pretty rugged weather day!

The fish were on this morning! Bt 8:15 I had limited and by 9:45 my son was done, Just before a huge downpour rolled through!

I'm liking this La Nina! All this rain agrees with me!
003-5.jpg
004-1.jpg
005-1.jpg
007.jpg

Nice Fish!!! Happy Birthday

P
plumb2fish
Nice feesh, Wish ODFW would plant my local stream like they do those a lil south of here....

T
Thuggin4Life
Congrats! Nice fish and happy birthday! Had the same weather on the big river. good thing for tarps. no fish though. your bos got great taste in wadres.

W
waco
that is like having a nice birthday party!!!!! congrats and happy birthday!!!!

F
fishingfreak
Nice Job! Congrats those are beauties!

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap:

M
Mad dog
plumb2fish said:
Nice feesh, Wish ODFW would plant my local stream like they do those a lil south of here....

The s.t.e.p. program on the south coast is really active! It was also a great choice to quit using Alsea River broodstock on the South coast rivers! At least the ODFW got that one right!

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Awsome fish ! ! Great pics . Couldnt ask for a better birthday .