Birthday Feesh!

M

Mad dog

Quick trip this morning! My oldest and I set out for a short fishing trip, a little birthday R&R for me! ;) We weren't sure what to think about fishing pressure and what the crowds might be on the day after Christmas so we got there extra early only to find no one else around our stretch of river. Pretty cool morning, Thunder, lightening, hail, torrential downpours....it was a pretty rugged weather day!

The fish were on this morning! Bt 8:15 I had limited and by 9:45 my son was done, Just before a huge downpour rolled through!

I'm liking this La Nina! All this rain agrees with me!
003-5.jpg
004-1.jpg
005-1.jpg
007.jpg

R

rippin fish lips

nice pics and nice fish! looks like you guys put the hammer on them!

S

Steelyfishn

Quick trip this morning! My oldest and I set out for a short fishing trip, a little birthday R&R for me! ;) We weren't sure what to think about fishing pressure and what the crowds might be on the day after Christmas so we got there extra early only to find no one else around our stretch of river. Pretty cool morning, Thunder, lightening, hail, torrential downpours....it was a pretty rugged weather day!

The fish were on this morning! Bt 8:15 I had limited and by 9:45 my son was done, Just before a huge downpour rolled through!

I'm liking this La Nina! All this rain agrees with me!
003-5.jpg
004-1.jpg
005-1.jpg
007.jpg

Nice Fish!!! Happy Birthday

T

Thuggin4Life

Congrats! Nice fish and happy birthday! Had the same weather on the big river. good thing for tarps. no fish though. your bos got great taste in wadres.

W

waco

that is like having a nice birthday party!!!!! congrats and happy birthday!!!!

M

Mad dog

Nice feesh, Wish ODFW would plant my local stream like they do those a lil south of here....

The s.t.e.p. program on the south coast is really active! It was also a great choice to quit using Alsea River broodstock on the South coast rivers! At least the ODFW got that one right!

F

FISHHEADMAFIA

Awsome fish ! ! Great pics . Couldnt ask for a better birthday .