Biggest salmon you've seen or caught in Clackamas?

O
OnTheDrop
The biggest one ive landed in there was about 20-25 pounds. But my buddy and I were pontoonin it a couple years back and saw a salmon that was atleast 60 pounds.. Wondering what the biggest one anyone ever hooked was?

M
metalfisher76
SteelmonKiller20 said:
The biggest one ive landed in there was about 20-25 pounds. But my buddy and I were pontoonin it a couple years back and saw a salmon that was atleast 60 pounds.. Wondering what the biggest one anyone ever hooked was?

27lbs.

B
Bass Ackwards
I caught a 35lber back in 97.

F
FishFinger
32 lb springer @ the koffer hole .... '83

B
Bass Ackwards
My bad, I read the title wrong . I've never caught any fish out of the clack.

G
GoneFishin2134
Not sure if this counts, but. Last year while I was in North Fork. I saw the Biggest Salmon I have ever seen in my life. Looked to be about 3 1/2ft. long and possibly 60-70lbs. It swam alongside my 12' aluminum boat, and it was at least 3-4ft. I was very shocked and so was my buddy. Couldn't believe it, I thought it was a Lake monster coming to eat my boat. lol

O
OnTheDrop
thats how i felt.. But if it was only 3 1/2 feet it wasn't 60-70 pounds.. The one i saw was atleast 50 inches

C
cchinook
Clack

Clack

June 10 -- Gauge Hole -- 39 lbs.

H
hook Em
My friend caught a king salmon that was 45 pounds!!! I saw it and it was very big!!!

W
wormosa
42 lbs. and was huge and he kicked my butt in the fight, my buddy kept telling me i was pussing out lol

T
Troutier Bassier
Wowsers! Thats a big fish. I have yet to catch a nooker on the clack, Or sandy....

G
GoneFishin2134
Honestly I have no Idea. It swam by the boat, and I was like " OMFG :shock:!!!"
I guess 3 1/2 is not to big for a salmon. But still 4 ft. is 48" inches. I am 6'0'' and it was at least from my feet to my nips. lol

K
Kodiak
Neer caught a springer in the clack, but have caught them in the mouth!...LOL..my biggest springer out of the clakc was only 12 lbs. My biggest springer ever was out of the north fork santiam weighed in at 42 lbs., My biggest chinook was 68 lbs.

W
wormosa
Kodiak said:
Neer caught a springer in the clack, but have caught them in the mouth!...LOL..my biggest springer out of the clakc was only 12 lbs. My biggest springer ever was out of the north fork santiam weighed in at 42 lbs., My biggest chinook was 68 lbs.
our mutual friend steve weeks wife caught a 55 lb. chinook on the siletz, and that was the biggest i have seen caught, i could not imagine getting a 68 lb salmon, but a few years wasn't there a guy in southern oregon who caught a 70 lb. nook on a fly rod????

G
Grace2u
Biggest Chinook....

Biggest Chinook....

I use to work with years ago terry semster,,,,I seen his 50+ that he caught aprox 250 yards up from the Gladstone Bridge.

O
OnTheDrop
Grace2u said:
I use to work with years ago terry semster,,,,I seen his 50+ that he caught aprox 250 yards up from the Gladstone Bridge.

Yeah I remember my dad telling me about this . My dad and him worked at PGE.. I dont know if Terry was still working after taking the day off to nail that fatty ha ha

K
Kenjamin
Long day at Barton P -- through everything I had, even my favorite kitchen sink at them and nothin... But I have to say it was a beautiful day to fish. DU :>)

O
Outdoor_Myers
the one I caught on my ps3 game back in september/october it was 101 lbs nook lol

C
czoom
oh man I would love to hook up on over 20 pounds.