Biggest nook this season so far.

H
Halfthrive
I started off today at cushman doing to troll thing with about 60 other boats. After aboutwo hours with nothing and nobody else catching a thing I ended back up at mapelton and picked up this guy. Finaly got a little rain over there.

IMG_0239.jpg

T
Thuggin4Life
Thats a nice fish!

R
rippin fish lips
What a beauty!

A
alm21
Awesome! :clap:

C
cobias
I recognize that boat

I recognize that boat

We saw you guys down there tuesday. Nice fish....still waiting to get into ONE. :(

W
waco
wow that is a beautiful fish congrats!!! :clap:

D
dan88
nice fish!

H
Halfthrive
cobias said:
We saw you guys down there tuesday. Nice fish....still waiting to get into ONE. :(

Dude if you hit it this weekend it should be pretty hot with the weather change. I'd go if I wasn't hittin crane praire for opening day of duck hunting.

N
nwkiller
damn....hell yes!!

C
cobias
Halfthrive said:
Dude if you hit it this weekend it should be pretty hot with the weather change. I'd go if I wasn't hittin crane praire for opening day of duck hunting.

Yeah, i think ill skip the weekend. May be a zoo down there. I usually fish based on the big tide changes that pull in bright fish...wont be big changes again until later in the month. I had my chances...two big bobber takedowns missed. You get a only a few chances and i blew em'. If you guys fish floats, where do you get your shrimp ? Every one here in town was out and the Mapleton market had tiny ones.

H
Halfthrive
cobias said:
If you guys fish floats, where do you get your shrimp ? Every one here in town was out and the Mapleton market had tiny ones.

2 bro's and that other bait store in Mapelton. Not the market but the bait and hardware store 5 shops down, the guy who runs the place has good bait and a bait card you fill for a free flat of herring or a free dozen of shromp.

C
cobias
Oh yeah

Oh yeah

The last time we were there we were breakneck early and i didn't even think to go to the hardware store....I thought about two bros but i thought the market would have em. Thanx for the info ! Ill be giving it another shot tuesday regardles of tide size.

H
Halfthrive
cobias said:
The last time we were there we were breakneck early and i didn't even think to go to the hardware store....I thought about two bros but i thought the market would have em. Thanx for the info ! Ill be giving it another shot tuesday regardles of tide size.

might see ya down there.

N
Nook Hooker
Nice fish!

S
Steelyfishn
sand shrimp

sand shrimp

Oregon Rod Reel & Tackle on Coburg road heading towards Armitage Park has a shrimp tank now.

C
Coho Kid
Thanks for the update man, great catch!