Big Tuesday Catch!!

E
eggs
So Tuesday I went down to my trusty old hole and was drifting some eggs.. I get the tug that was different from the rocky bottom.. set hook and feel the rubber band feeling of a fish... after a couple moments I realized I snagged a rock or something... but it just didn't feel right.. I would pull but it would give alittle and pull back!

First one of this year of this size.. weight was about 10lbs and around 36 inches.. it was fat too about as big around as a standard 2 litter bottle of pop...

2010-03-23%2017.34.20.jpg
2010-03-23%2017.35.26.jpg

Look close.. that isn't weeds.. that is pure fishing line... about 60 hooks 30 corkies 20 hunks of lead.. a couple sticks and a rubber glove... again nothing but fishing gear I bet it is 5 miles of line..

Last edited:
A
Anyfishisfine
Must have just missed you again. I was there from 7:30 to Noon. I noticed a lot of new snags too where they weren't before.

B
bigsteel
looks like you got some free hooks and corkies:clap:

E
eggs
Today I found a BIG native buck carcus on the bank... Fillets were cut off and the rest was there left to be to washed away but it stayed on shore.. non finclipped buck about 34in w/ rose colored face and huge tail... I didn't have my phone on me to get a pic.... sad sight.. kinda ruined the day..

M
metalfisher76
eggs said:
Today I found a BIG native buck carcus on the bank... Fillets were cut off and the rest was there left to be to washed away but it stayed on shore.. non finclipped buck about 34in w/ rose colored face and huge tail... I didn't have my phone on me to get a pic.... sad sight.. kinda ruined the day..
:rolleyes::shock::(:mad: