Big thanks for my first Steelhead

W
walleyed
Just a quick thank you to all of you that have posted helpful information on the forum. Today I went out to the Wilson for the about the 17th time and I do believe I am getting the hang of it. I landed one small native and my first ever hatchery steelhead. Everything from the map, to articles on line set up were a big help. I would post a pic but I guess my file is too large so if you have any tips let me know.

F
FishAssassin
On your camera use the 640x480 pixel mode when you take pics and it will work. Good job by the way! Were your fish chrome?

W
walleyed
Not a huge fish but it was chrome.

Admin
Admin
Nice catch! :clap:

B
bigsteel
nice fish

C
Cohosanders
:cool::cool::cool: CHROME :clap::clap: Nicely done. Beautiful looking fish. The fact you got a nate and a hatchery to the bank is awesome:dance:

BTW: What did you get 'em on??

F
fishingfreak
Nice Fish, Glad to see other members are getting the Chrome Steelheads for the first time too. What a rush it is for the first time.:dance::clap: Keep slaying em, cause I willl keep getting em too!:D

LA

Admin
Admin
fishingfreak said:
What a rush it is for the first time.:dance::clap:

After I landed my first steelhead I had to sit on the ground - my legs were shaking so bad :D

W
walleyed
Cohosanders said:
:cool::cool::cool: CHROME :clap::clap: Nicely done. Beautiful looking fish. The fact you got a nate and a hatchery to the bank is awesome:dance:

BTW: What did you get 'em on??

I was using eggs from Sunrise Baits. It was great I have never had so much action in one day.

L
lilsalmon
Anatoliy said:
After I landed my first steelhead I had to sit on the ground - my legs were shaking so bad :D

Good job walleyed.....my first was in a drift boat and I didn't think I was going to stay in the boat as my knees were so shaky.......it is a rush fer sure....

S
steelheadstalker31
Bravo

F
FishAssassin
B
BlackBass
Good job. Nice little chromer . Catching your first Steelhead is a moment in time you will never forget.I find myself remembering most fish i catch but will always remember the first.

K
koboabe
nice looking fish man
congrats

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man! Glad all of us could pool or knoledge together to help you in your qwest. I still remember my first and it really wasn't to many fish ago. Even though I fish all the time I get shaky for anything big on the end of my line or even netting a big fish for a buddy. Again way to keep the pictures coming.

B
bigdog
Very nice work getting out there and getting in to some crome. Great work man.

CJ