Big swimbait bass

C

colbypearson

Heres my new personal best for swimbait fishing close to 7lbs 22" and a belly to back it up...note my bass fishing slang LOL PIG, DONK, TANK,HAHA :D

caught on a 6" huddleston deluxe swimbait

C

colbypearson

You are the man !gotta start growin some patience and payin some dues with the swim baits so I can get me some 7 + lb luv Nice hog dude!

im not gonna go into detail but in the last few days (no location) with (no particular bait) i hooked a double digit had ti at my feet and didn't grab it in time it wasn't a teener by any means but it broke the 2 digit mark, and my heart lol im never making the same mistake again......pm me if you want and i can tell more

T

the_intimidator03

Nice work colby... If I ever get serious about bass fishing again... you can bet your sweet bass I will have to give you a holler.

B

bigsteel

great video man,thats a big bass,,,,,THATS A FREAKIN DONK DUDE,,,i love it

C

colbypearson

Grreat Job Bro, that be Moby Dick...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:

oh i have seen moby dick a few times in the last year and truste me thats not her add about 5-6+ lbs and thats my moby dick, had one on recently but it wasn't the right time i guess got a good look at her from about 3" out of arms reach, it was a frusterating loss since i got her so close :( she was pushing 10lbs

K

kaimuki49

huh?

huh?

im not gonna go into detail but in the last few days (no location) with (no particular bait) i hooked a double digit had ti at my feet and didn't grab it in time it wasn't a teener by any means but it broke the 2 digit mark, and my heart lol im never making the same mistake again......pm me if you want and i can tell more

what is the sense in talking about it? very UNsporting i think.

G

GraphiteZen

I think the sense is his and it's preference. Some people like to gab, some don't. Perfectly understandable.

C

colbypearson

what is the sense in talking about it? very UNsporting i think.

not so you could just see the picture, not so i could get some feedback witch in your case i really dont need, and definitely not so others can steal my spot........... not, so many of the anglers that fish keep bass and not to protect what i love, not to keep the genes alive, not to catch it when its bigger, not to show off, ........just to talk about it to show others who enjoy it, many actually do............ i sure wouldnt want to see you there after that post....... :thanks for the low blow though..... seems self explanatory i guess not how UNsporting of you and UNsupportive as well. im just gonna let that one skim under the table and forget about it apparently im an UNsporting angler, thanks....

:mad: someone has to protect them or there wont be any left with how people act and how they are managed.

AND THE ONE I didn't WANT TO TALK ABOUT IS STILL THERE....... I AM GONNA GET IT HOW UNSPORTING OF ME I KNOW :rolleyes: , go pout about it

Last edited:
K

kaimuki49

u impute a LOT of motives here dear, of which u know nothing about whether they exist or not. u assume the environment will be "devastated"?? by "over enthusiastic but IGNORANT (caps added, not in the original)" people who seek "only (a) rush"???? to take such liberties in making broad, negative, and extreme comments such as these is quite irresponsible of you. my point was a simple one which many others share also - dont be so uptight when supposedly sharing about fishing experiences. such secretness is unbecoming of a real sportsman. of course common sense and tact should prevail - but this isn't a competition, its not one guy wins and another loses. if a person has that mentality, then all of sportdom losses and i dont even recognize what passes for a "fisherman" nowdays.

C

colbypearson

u impute a LOT of motives here dear, of which u know nothing about whether they exist or not. u assume the environment will be "devastated"?? by "over enthusiastic but IGNORANT (caps added, not in the original)" people who seek "only (a) rush"???? to take such liberties in making broad, negative, and extreme comments such as these is quite irresponsible of you. my point was a simple one which many others share also - dont be so uptight when supposedly sharing about fishing experiences. such secretness is unbecoming of a real sportsman. of course common sense and tact should prevail - but this isn't a competition, its not one guy wins and another loses. if a person has that mentality, then all of sportdom losses and i dont even recognize what passes for a "fisherman" nowdays.

hey guys theres a huge bass in a puddle go get it, i hope it tastes good becuase 99.9% of anglers here would keep it............ it only takes a few people who get lucky to devastate the environment by keeping the mature bass, sure maybe not for long but it does it has long lasting effects, and it takes time for it to get the way it was..... you want to know something, the people who are layed back and tell everyone everything are the people who get screwed i would know first hand, i dont mind other people input but its the truth you can all argue all you want but no one here has had the conversations i have had, and the experiences i have racked up, this is a qoute from the newspaper in 2006 : ""That fish will be there for somebody else to catch," Pearson says. "Someone else can have that joy.".... i said that you think i dont want others to have the rush and the joy, i do i just want them to do it the right way but unfortunately most people dont, so i share my ways and methods and spots with select few the ones i truste but i dont truste everyone outright im not that kind of person anyone i have shared info with will tell you i am very in depth if someone wanted to know inside info ask me dont say in not a sportsman, i dont have to post anymore i dont post for myself i post for others and i have concluded the social networks are a good place to meet a few really nice people but an even better place to receive drama. ever since i could remember it wasn't a competition but it doesn't mean you have to tell anyone anything, i fish, i protect where i fish the best i can, its clear you havent seen my perspective. if there were stocking programs and any amount above minimal levels of conservation in this state for bass it would be different if our state went as far as they do to protect other species and protected bass i wouldnt have to worry about it, you dont realize a few fish has a impact on the environment especially in public waters such as ponds witch in advertantly i am reffering to. ---"i dont even recognize what passes for a "fisherman" nowdays. " ( your quote) apparently if i want to protect what i have and fill in a few people that i know will act right and therefore i am not a fisherman what am i, i have no clue. **to put it in perspective for more people on this site if you all were nailing big salmon and steelhead right and left would you go down to the sporting good store and post a map, hmmm think about it**...... your never going to change my mind and wether i am a "fisherman" in your book or not its not my problem thanks for the input.......

looking back for god sake i even said i would tell someone if they were curious..."im not gonna go into detail but in the last few days (no location) with (no particular bait) i hooked a double digit had ti at my feet and didn't grab it in time it wasn't a teener by any means but it broke the 2 digit mark, and my heart lol im never making the same mistake again......pm me if you want and i can tell more"

Last edited:
T

todd

i dont even get where your coming from, r u mad because he didn't tell u where he was fishing,u must not fish because everyone has holes they have found and it take years to learn an u should not just tell someone where and how to get fish finding them and learning how is fishing, it really pisses me off to read something as ignorant as your wrighting. i and most every fishermen want to here about how fishing went and dont expect a map of how to get where they were.after reading his post it made me want to go catch one myself. and in every sport there is a winner and a losser. your obviously not a winner

Last edited:
R

ryan808

I think the cold weather and lack of fishing has got to everyone.... Dont worry it'll get warm again and we'll be catching fish again. :D

F

Finneus Polebender

I even tried to be nice with an explanitory pm all I can say is good luck gettin much help from some very helpful sportsmen Ive met here "Open mouth insert foot" !!!! Not laughing with ya on this one!

Top Bottom