Big girl for my boys

jamisonace
jamisonace
Second fish in two days for my boys. This one went upstream, then downstream and finally we had to get out of the boat and run it down on shore before she gave up. But alas, she got in our boat and we brought her home for dinner. I hope she enjoys the meal as much as we will. OH and the surprise I didn't notice until I was cleaining it was teh sea lice still attached to it's side. Beautiful!

Boys.jpg

F
Fish a holic
Way to go guys, good job

S
skunk
That's a beauty of a fish.

J
jawjacker
Looks like the boys aint doing too shabby. Nice Fish!

R
RunWithSasquatch
Gorgeous hen! thats just plain ol awesome!!!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
bright and shiny, great job...

troutdude
troutdude
Nice way to get your boys into some good fish. It looks like that one, is bigger than they are!

T
TTFishon
Wow, nice one!!!

A
AlohaBoy
Beautiful Hen! Nicely done!

L
lilsalmon
Very nice, boys. Good job.

B
bigsteel
lilsalmon said:
Very nice, boys. Good job.
:dance::dance::clap::clap:

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
jamisonace
jamisonace
Thanks everyone. We had a blast. We couldn't have lucked into better timing. The river was in good condition yesterday and near perfect condition today. I thought I'd try tomorrow before we head home but I think I'll give it a rest as the hoards of people move onto the rivers tomorrow. I think the word is probably out that the bite is on. It's time to head back to the valley and start thinking about winter steel.

T
Thuggin4Life
Man thats a nice fish! way to get you boys out fishing and catching.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I see OFF memberships in their future.:D Way to go guys!! :clap::clap:

A
alm21
That's a really cool photo!

M
Mad dog
Excellent fish!!! And the pic of your boys holding it will be one for the scrapbook! A real Kodak moment!!!

Nice boat too!

jamisonace
jamisonace
Mad dog, I notice your from Roseburg. I grew up in Melrose just west of town on the South Umpqua. I've always loved North River boats since I was young. It's too bad the turn of events over the past years with the company but I really like this boat. Yeah, this photo is going in a frame to display. It just turned out really nice. I even had the owner of the Battle Rock Motel in Port Orford request one for her brag board.
Mad dog said:
Excellent fish!!! And the pic of your boys holding it will be one for the scrapbook! A real Kodak moment!!!

Nice boat too!

E
eugene1
Your boat is gettin' it done! The kids look to have a great pic and memories, I'm sure! I think I can see one of the sea lice on your fish's tail. Anyway it's a chromer for sure.

Congrats!!!

C_Run
C_Run
Congrats on the fish. We toured the parking lots of Sixes and Elk on Saturday looking for your rig. I'd say that's as many vehicles as I have ever seen at once. I did get a total of two hours of fishing in on Saturday but it was a bit weird with my wife in the truck reading her book so I called it early and did not get any fish. We saw some other bank fisherman who had several on Saturday morning. Did get a haul of chanterelles, though. Oh well, going back in two weeks. Glad you and your boys had success.