Big carp

Uksteve

Hi. Im looking for some big carp spots. Not to poach your spot but a little help of known big carp lakes. Any help would be really appreciated. I spend a lot of time in Neskowin, but I’m from Reno nv. So somewhere in between would be great. Catch and release only. Thank you.

DG1959

About late June or early July go to Sauvie island and hike around the north unit.... best area was around the south west part. Sauvie island gets high water about then because the damns release a lot of water about then. I used to work a big ranch there and carp were thick in those high water ponds.

Eazy-E

Devils Lake is right in that area. haven't been there in years but I do remember seeing what I would call monster size carp in a large school under a dock on the north side.. ive never fished for em.

Uksteve

Devils Lake is right in that area. haven't been there in years but I do remember seeing what I would call monster size carp in a large school under a dock on the north side.. ive never fished for em.
I looked all around devils lake Very little access tho. I was hoping they would have big carp? I was told there’s lots of grass carp there? But the locals said no common or mirrors tho. I find that strange.

Top Bottom