Bi mart might have a made a boo boo

D
Damquick
I found this lamiglas bfw 702l 7 ft 1/8 to 1/2 4 to 10 lb. rod hand crafted in woodland washington fuji guides at Bimart sitting right next to the china made cascade pro same exact 64.99 price. almost the same tag number so I called lamiglas and asked them, what's up they said it was made from the g 1000 blanks and should be 182 dollars :shock::shock::shock: burning rubber back to bimart :lol:

I called my buddy and had him run over to another Bimart there was one at his store too. hum interesting time to hit all the local Bimarts, found two more this rod is awsome feels like an very high end model which it is, just wondering if they were tossed in with the cheap china models to fill the order or did some one misprice them?

C
CoastieFlo
Thats a pricing mistake and most likely just at the store you metioned. The Cascade Pro and regular G1000 series rods are totally different SKUs.

S
steel Head
im headed there now to check a few bi-marts great steal thanks for the info

hobster
I picked up one of these today in Veneta and there was 1 more. Saw 2 at the Royal Bi Mart about an hour ago - these are great rods and a sick deal. Go get em!

V
veilside180sx
This happened last year...thought Bi-Mart had pulled all of them. Get 'em while they are hot.=)

hobster
This happened last year...thought Bi-Mart had pulled all of them. Get 'em while they are hot.=)

They must have gotten a new shipment recently that was messed up because i go there at least once a week and check the fishing section and have looked for these rods for a while. Finally scored a couple

H
halibuthitman
all of the blue 908-909 rods that are supposedly made in china are built in house at lami on g-1000 blanks.. just don't have the warranty and only 89-120 bucks..