Bethany Pond carp!!!

M
mustardthetrout
I fished Bethany Pond for a few hours yesterday and they were definitely biting! I almost hesitate to show pictures because there's a bunch of hardcore carp fishermen that are always there and probably don't want me revealing their "secret spot" (even though it isn't much of a secret in the carp fishing community here). However, being another hardcore carp fisherman, I couldn't resist showing these pictures. All caught on kernels of corn on hair rigs.

S
Snagglehook
I see they have thwarted your plans to reveal their secrets. Truly, these hardcore carp fishermen are not to be trifled with. Your valiant efforts will not go unnoticed: I will explore this "Bethany Pond" for these fish-which-may-not-be-revealed. ;)

S
sapo
Haha couldn't see the pics..just a bunch of question marks. You may need to try uploading them again.

I don't understand the deal with the hard-core carp fishermen that literally photoshop their pictures so you can't see the background. Ridiculous (a. they're carp, nothing against them but not regarded highly in my circles. b. I don't think fishermen should be too secret about their spots. If you're gonna photoshop it, don't even post it...only time I wouldn't share a spot is it it was private property).

Congrats on the carp (try to upload ur pics again)

M
mustardthetrout
Seriously, the pictures didn't go through? Dang, this seems to happen every time

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
B
bagold53
didn't think there was anything that big in there. good catches. doesn't look like it was clogged full of weeds like I am used to seeing.

B
Big3d
Nice work, I'm only a few blocks away, maybe I should give it a go one of these days.

S
Surejam
I have caught them in there as well a few years ago. Good fun with the kids. I am just down the road too. Might have to get a few of us down there.