Best lake

T
Troutcatcher
What do peolpe think is the most productive lake for trout fishing. I think Henry Hag lake

F
FishSchooler
Troutcatcher said:
What do peolpe think is the most productive lake for trout fishing. I think Henry Hag lake

Hagg's just the most heavily stocked lake...

F
Fishtopher
Im keepin tha name of mine invisible...here it is though. ___________ .

(You can't see that can you?;))

If I told the world, it probably wouldnt be as productive any more.

I will tell you its not stocked by DFW, and holds three kinds of trout(that i have caught). And is within 40mi of mt hood. Like that narrows it down!

F
FishSchooler
Fishtopher said:
Im keepin tha name of mine invisible...here it is though. The sewer .

I will tell you its not stocked by DFW, and holds three kinds of trout(that i have caught). And is within 40mi of mt hood. Like that narrows it down!

What? :lol:

M
masmith
Fishtopher said:
Im keepin tha name of mine invisible...here it is though. ___________ .

Geez, thanks for the information!

:think:

T
Throbbit _Shane
best lake for trout has to be Diamond lake. My favorite lake is applegate close to home and the fishing is good

F
Fishtopher
masmith said:

Anything for you!

A
autofisher
It just depends.

It just depends.

It just depends on what area you're in. Hagg, Detroit, most of the Mt. Hood lakes are all fairly well stocked. If you're not looking for stockers, there's lake Billy Chinook, I've heard great things about Crane Prairie. It all depends on how far you're willing to drive to chase what you're fishing.

L
lizardman
Well I have always had great luck at Pendland lake in the Blue Mountains of Eastern Oregon.... I have heard Wallowa, and Olive lakes are great as well as the Umatilla Forrest Ponds.

Dave

M
m_vang
masmith said:

it's probably a hike in lake. :lol:

F
frodog
My very favorite lake to fish is Harriet however I have never caught more trout in less time than at Green Peter.

M
Mike123
Troutcatcher said:

That's impossible to answer. There are over 6,000 lakes in Oregon.
That's like walking into an apple orchard and asking which one do you think will produce the most apple juice. :lol: