best fly fishing video i have ever seen

C
colbypearson
it may have been posted here before but i couldnt find it, shoot i may have even posted it before haha but if i can watch it multiple times a month so can you :lol:

enjoy its my favorite i love the whole thing :D

the kind of fishing any angler can appreciate

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
absoluetly stunning! thanks for sharing colby

C
colbypearson
brandon4455 said:
absoluetly stunning! thanks for sharing colby

not a problem heres my 2nd favorite fly fishing video

brandon4455
brandon4455
thats amazing,, i love places where there is grass like that,, it's always fun to run spinnerbaits through them,, this gets me excited to fly fish or em,, grea video!!

S
skunk
Hey colby, if you like fishing vids have you checked out catch magazine. Online mag with lots of really cool production type vids.

C
colbypearson
skunk said:
Hey colby, if you like fishing vids have you checked out catch magazine. Online mag with lots of really cool production type vids.

yep i am familiar with theyre youtube channel seen every video multiple times :)

B
Bucknasty
OH MAN that bass video was SICK!! I love how the guy rips out to his fishing destination on a trail 110 too, now that brings back some memories! :cool: Cheers, Bob

W
wozniasm
Outstanding videos!

C
colbypearson
i knew it looked like a lot of our lakes i never pur 2+2 together and remembered davis i really need to go there someday :)

T
TTFishon
If you ever make it to Davis Crane Prairie's not much farther along with Wickiup. You could make it a triple header. :D

C
colbypearson
TTFishon said:
If you ever make it to Davis Crane Prairie's not much farther along with Wickiup. You could make it a triple header. :D

im fishing a tournament at crane this summer i will keep that in mind :)

B
bigsteel
great video posting bro,i have seen this when it first came out and is still as exciting as the first time u see it.long live the mouse

T
TTFishon
colbypearson said:
im fishing a tournament at crane this summer i will keep that in mind :)

Oh man, you'll love Crane. Good luck

C
colbypearson
TTFishon said:
Oh man, you'll love Crane. Good luck

thanks it definitely fits my style from what i have heard :)

C
colbypearson
bigsteel said:
great video posting bro,i have seen this when it first came out and is still as exciting as the first time u see it.long live the mouse

yup i have been watching it since shortly after it came out i love those two videos i wish there were more of the sort, instead of searching for fishing videos on youtube and getting well.......you know garbage haha.

i love every aspect of those videos its just awesome