Best fish 'n' chips in Portland?

Sasquatch
Any suggestions?

RunWithSasquatch
This has got to be one of the best posts in a long time, mind if we broaden it to recommendations for fish and chips in oregon? Thats sounding really good right now.

Sasquatch
certainly...
I am having a craving for fried fish and potatoes right now.

brandon4455
burgerville isn't "gourmet" or anything like that but their fish and chips are amazing and you get get them in a drive through lol

RunWithSasquatch
haha killin me brandon

Sasquatch
the Laurelhurst pub in NE makes a mean fish and chips.Not to mention a mean menu overall.

Sasquatch
Moes in newport makes great fish.

fishtales
yum! Corbett Stree Fish House is excellent. Pluss they have a gluten free menu.

skunk
The name escapes me at the moment, but its a small corner deli in Astoria that puts out my fav. Its down by the docks, near the museum.

chrishophoto
One would think that such a simple dish would be made great everywhere, but it seams not to be the case. My pic for Portland would be Halibut's at 2525 NE Alberta St
Portland, OR 97211. My favorite place to go out of town is the Driftwood Inn at Cannon Beach.

Sasquatch
chrishophoto said:
One would think that such a simple dish would be made great everywhere, but it seams not to be the case. My pic for Portland would be Halibut's at 2525 NE Alberta St
Portland, OR 97211. My favorite place to go out of town is the Driftwood Inn at Cannon Beach.

I second halibuts

JeannaJigs
Oh damn. You guys suck. That looks delicious. Especially with a Pitcher of beer. As I sit here eating my bag of salad. Yeah. From the bag.

pdx fly
Rendezvous Grill in Welches,OR.....right across from the Fly Shop....

Holly crap....best ever.....bit into the 1st chunk of fish and was like"wtf" all meaty PINK fish.....Salmon!
So good.
Off the hook.....pun intended.

go hit the shop....hit the river...hit the grill after.....
Great day in my books.

Hawk
I remember when i was a youngster living in Wisconsin. The bar's/restaurants had fish & chips on Fridays...YUM YUM...good...:lol::lol::lol:
:clap::clap:
:dance::dance:
:cool:

skunk
pdx fly said:
Rendezvous Grill in Welches,OR.....right across from the Fly Shop....

Holly crap....best ever.....bit into the 1st chunk of fish and was like"wtf" all meaty PINK fish.....Salmon!
So good.
Off the hook.....pun intended.

go hit the shop....hit the river...hit the grill after.....
Great day in my books.

MMMMMMMM, thats a perfect day.

Sasquatch
It's not Fish'n'chips (though they may serve it) but my brothers craw fish has amazing mudbugs!

waco
brandon4455 said:
burgerville isn't "gourmet" or anything like that but their fish and chips are amazing and you get get them in a drive through lol
Fish and chips from burgerville!!! :naughty: :naughty: i think Mike's drive in are better!!!

Top Bottom