Been to long

B

bigdog

It has been way to long sence the last time I was on the water and I mean way to long. Next friday I'm going to be getting out there and looking for some fish. If there is anyone that would like to join me that would be great.
Been working on the truck and getting it ready for this weekend to go hit some trails and have some fun in the woods. But thats all done and this 4x4 trip is this saterday so making plans to get back on the water next week so lets do it people.

M

mgdguy

Bigdog - you were one of the first to give me some good sound adive on this forum once I joined. I was wondering just this week what happened to you! Good to have you back :)

F

Fishtopher

It has been way to long sence the last time I was on the water and I mean way to long. Next friday I'm going to be getting out there and looking for some fish. If there is anyone that would like to join me that would be great.
Been working on the truck and getting it ready for this weekend to go hit some trails and have some fun in the woods. But thats all done and this 4x4 trip is this saterday so making plans to get back on the water next week so lets do it people.

Any day now...:lol:

B

bigdog

Yeah I have been around just a little bissy with some other things. Really been getting in to the off road thing lately. Hadto do a bunch of things to get my jeep ready for this trip tomorrow. Still didn't get everything I wanted done but will do for this trip, and got to do somethings to it today as well, but it is long over do for some water time as well.

Yeah I know any day now Chris so what up with you next friday bro? Think you should hit the water with me and lets get Dan to go to and who ever would like.

B

bigdog

Ok so have to fix some things on the jeep this friday so I'm going to have to aim for saterday so lets make some plans on that whos in.

S

SoylentGreen

It has been too long buddy. And too long for me too. This "work" thing is really inconvenient as far as fishing goes. Where are you headed this weekend?

B

bigdog

How was your 4x4 trip? Got any pics?

Trip was great till I lost all the coolent in my system but that is going to be fixed this coming friday with new open radiator system here are a few picks from the trip
28thrun001.jpg
28thrun002.jpg
28thrun003.jpg
28thrun004.jpg
28thrun005.jpg
28thrun006.jpg
truck002.jpg
The last pic was at the home but just had to put in the post lol. All this was out at browns camp area I would have had more and some petter pics but I only got to play for about two and half hours do to the issuse I had but thats what happens when you are out there and having some fun on the trails. Hopping to have another trip planed up in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
T

TTFishon

Trip was great till I lost all the coolent in my system but that is going to be fixed this coming friday with new open radiator system here are a few picks from the trip
28thrun001.jpg
28thrun002.jpg
28thrun003.jpg
28thrun004.jpg
28thrun005.jpg
28thrun006.jpg
truck002.jpg
The last pic was at the home but just had to put in the post lol. All this was out at browns camp area I would have had more and some petter pics but I only got to play for about two and half hours do to the issuse I had but thats what happens when you are out there and having some fun on the trails. Hopping to have another trip planed up in a couple of weeks.

It looks like it was a lot of fun. I sure miss 4x4'n. Some day I'll have another rig to tear up. Thanks for sharing.

B

bigdog

It looks like it was a lot of fun. I sure miss 4x4'n. Some day I'll have another rig to tear up. Thanks for sharing.

Well maybe sometime you can go ride shot gun with me on one of these runs. Wouldn't mind having someone in the other seat with me I was riding alone on this trip.

T

TTFishon

Well maybe sometime you can go ride shot gun with me on one of these runs. Wouldn't mind having someone in the other seat with me I was riding alone on this trip.

If I can make it I'd be glad to go. Thanks for asking. Just shoot me a PM when the time comes.

Top Bottom