Been here so long the moss is growing!

O
OneMore
Well after a long week I talked my brother into going fishing with me this morning. Well little did he know it was raining extremely hard! Got into the ceder creek area before sunrise. Fished it for about an hour before my bro could take no more and called it skunked! Well with a couple fish rolling i was very bummed to go home already :( I also just got a new reel and put a fresh cleaning and line on my other. So I head home thinking maybe just maybe I can talk my wife into going with me. After a couple of failed attempts to talk her into standing in the rain at harriet all day i retired to my offce to work :( Finished a lot of work and just couldnt take it anymore. So I packed up and headed for dodge! :dance: Fished for about 2 hours NO bites, did see a good sized darkie roll and still wearing skunk. :( With a last ditch OneMore effort I decided I would throw the jig and bobber 3 more times. First pass nada, Second pass bink (hhhhmmm), Third pass bink bink down FISH ON. Well nothing to write home about but a good sized dark native. I think to myself well better than nothing. Throw a few more casts and call it a day. When going back to my car I was supprised to see I had been there so long the moss was growing on my roof! Duhh wifes not gonna like this :naughty:

M
metalmania
Haha you should see my old ford, it was red and now it's a nice shade of green:lol:. Don't ya just love those last cast fish, especially after a hard day of fishin in the rain. Good job man.

F
fishnquest
great story. That looks like a very nice fish to me! thanks for sharing.

F
Fishtopher
Haha! Good one man!

D
Drice
Ha Ha Ha I like the decision to cast 3 more times.

M
mgdguy
Glad to hear someone hooked into steel on the Sandy right now!

Maybe I'll head there this weekend after all :)