Been getting lucky

T
todd
this ones right under 7 pounds 016.jpg020.jpg007.jpg006.jpg012.jpg013.jpg

C
colbypearson
todd said:
this ones right under 7 pounds

HELL YA, excuse me lol, DUDE freakin tanker im sooo stoked for you i hope some of my tips i gave you last spring help you get these monsters dude!!!!!!!!!!!, my grandpa is out of town so im home bound for a while and im gonna be dying to hit the water for one of them again, super stoked glad you got her good pics too!

C
colbypearson
tell me about her in a personal message if you get the time that is awesome i wish someone was aroudn when i got my 6+ the other day to get a good shot but hey its still awesome

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You guys have so much to share with the rest of us who seldom take time to seek the wiley bass. Congratulations and thank you!

F
fishingfreak
:clap::dance::clap:Good job Man! that is a nice Lookin Bass for sure!

C
colbypearson
colbypearson said:
HELL YA, excuse me lol, DUDE freakin tanker im sooo stoked for you i hope some of my tips i gave you last spring help you get these monsters dude!!!!!!!!!!!, my grandpa is out of town so im home bound for a while and im gonna be dying to hit the water for one of them again, super stoked glad you got her good pics too!

im still stoked for you, sooo i decided i had to compete ya know, not to steal the glory, i did compete though i will post mine in a little bit its 7.25lbs....23.5 inches its a good lookin bass!!!! 2nd biggest for the year for me :D

T
TTFishon
Man, that's a hog!!! Thanks for sharing.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Man, that's a hog!!! Thanks for sharing.

Dude I will second that !!! A beast fo sure rather be lucky than good !!! Nice bass man.

T
Thuggin4Life
Very nice!

N
ninja2010
nice fatty...

W
waco
colbypearson said:
im still stoked for you, sooo i decided i had to compete ya know, not to steal the glory, i did compete though i will post mine in a little bit its 7.25lbs....23.5 inches its a good lookin bass!!!! 2nd biggest for the year for me :D
so whats your biggest this year?

C
ChezJfrey
Fantastic!

That's a beauty.

J
Johnny Southpaw
Hell of a nice Bucketmouth!

T
todd
my biggest is the 7.5 pounder from a couple week ago

C
Coho Kid
What a fatty!

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice one todd!!! i need to get out there and try my luck :D

H
Hawk
Reel nice Pig Bro,
Great Job.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Awesome catch! I need to get some fishing time in...soon! You guys are making me drool,and grandma's that drool usually end up in the drool dorm.lol Time to go fishing!!!