Bear with me!

T
TheHipster
First off. I'd like to apologize to who ever I threadjacked! I think folks recognized right off the the bat that I didn't know what I was doing. I got my first comp. a yr ago. Then I was computer illiterate, Now I'm just comp. stupid. And I can't spell. But I can fish! My son {metalfisher} Kinda clued me in to as WTF??? Anyway I appreciate the tolerance. I'm not sure how to start....Hey, I raised a son that can fish well...Sometimes too well!!!!!!!! We used to be even. I dnt think so anymore. But it's starting to come back to me. LOL Second. I had a lot of help when I young. And I dnt mind teaching. But I think some of the senior ppl need to address (fishing ethics}!!! Maybe I should i say MANNERS! I mean come on man. Did these kids have no mothers? Would you crowd right in on me? I hope not. Third....And this has nothing to do with kids. Well maybe big kids. You swizzle sticks that like to leave your trash. bear cans,red bull cans!!!!need to watch out. Because if I see ya pull that crap, Imma snap!!! And rememerber, imma old man, I dnt have to care anymore. Damn dnt mean to say it all, but there it is. Two things gentlemen. Play nice r dnt play at all. And "There's no Head like Steelhead"

Last edited by a moderator:
O
OnTheDrop
TheHipster said:
First off. I'd like to apologize to who ever I threadjacked! I think folks recognized right off the the bat that I didn't know what I was doing. I got my first comp. a yr ago. Then I was computer illiterate, Now I'm just comp. stupid. And I can't spell. But I can fish! My son {metalfisher} Kinda clued me in to as WTF??? Anyway I appreciate the tolerance. I'm not sure how to start....Hey, I raised a son that can fish well...Sometimes too well!!!!!!!! We used to be even. I dnt think so anymore. But it's starting to come back to me. LOL Second. I had a lot of help when I young. And I dnt mind teaching. But I think some of the senior ppl need to address (fishing ethics}!!! Maybe I should i say MANNERS! I mean come on man. Did these kids have no mothers? Would you crowd right in on me? I hope not. Third....And this has nothing to do with kids. Well maybe big kids. You elephant ears that like to leave your trash. bear cans,red bull cans!!!!need to watch out. Because if I see ya pull that crap, Imma snap!!! And rememerber, imma old man, I dnt have to care anymore. Damn dnt mean to say it all, but there it is. Two things gentlemen. Play nice r dnt play at all. And "There's no Head like Steelhead"

Were you the guy who hooked me up with those 3 marbs the other day? haa

T
tnffishman
TheHipster said:
First off. I'd like to apologize to who ever I threadjacked! I think folks recognized right off the the bat that I didn't know what I was doing. I got my first comp. a yr ago. Then I was computer illiterate, Now I'm just comp. stupid. And I can't spell. But I can fish! My son {metalfisher} Kinda clued me in to as WTF??? Anyway I appreciate the tolerance. I'm not sure how to start....Hey, I raised a son that can fish well...Sometimes too well!!!!!!!! We used to be even. I dnt think so anymore. But it's starting to come back to me. LOL Second. I had a lot of help when I young. And I dnt mind teaching. But I think some of the senior ppl need to address (fishing ethics}!!! Maybe I should i say MANNERS! I mean come on man. Did these kids have no mothers? Would you crowd right in on me? I hope not. Third....And this has nothing to do with kids. Well maybe big kids. You belly button schmuggins that like to leave your trash. bear cans,red bull cans!!!!need to watch out. Because if I see ya pull that crap, Imma snap!!! And rememerber, imma old man, I dnt have to care anymore. Damn dnt mean to say it all, but there it is. Two things gentlemen. Play nice r dnt play at all. And "There's no Head like Steelhead"

Hey couldn't agree with you more, I have seen you and your son up there before. I have a feeling Raincatcher has some editing to do

M
metalfisher76
tnffishman said:
Hey couldn't agree with you more, I have seen you and your son up there before. I have a feeling Raincatcher has some editing to do

sheeeesh dad, the language! I thought we talked about this. No Crown before typing bud, please.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Sheesh!

Sheesh!

metalfisher76 said:
sheeeesh dad, the language! I thought we talked about this. No Crown before typing bud, please.

Yeah,Dad...sheeeesh! :confused: ;) :lol:

T
Throbbit _Shane
im glad my dad doesn't fish anymore i can use his old gear lol.

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
:shock:eek:ld folk these days....shheeesh:shock::shock::lol:
whoops,forgot im nearly one too.
yea your right hipster,dont trash the banks.:naughty:

F
FishAssassin
Hey TheHipster it was nice to meet you today! The wife and I picked up about 30 pounds of garbage today after talking to you. We also came across a deer that had been killed by I would guess a cougar? Pretty scary keep your eyes open out there.

T
TheHipster
Nice work! I saw the pic of the deer, dnt look like cougar kill to me. But the birds had diffintly been on the carcase.

T
Troutier Bassier
Where you guys fishing at the hatchery?

Nice to have you here Hipster.