Bear creek,vida

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
anyone fished here,and how do you get to it.
have been told its a good spot,can anybody confirm?
thanks.

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
guess not:think:
mabye not called bear creek then.:rolleyes:
oh well,i,ll try anything wet.:pray:

Troutski
Troutski
I know.....

I know.....

I know, I know...do I get a prize? Huh do I ? Oh rats...no one to answer, well I guess the place is mine.

Chuck

T
TTFishon
scottishsmokedsalmon said:
guess not:think:
mabye not called bear creek then.:rolleyes:
oh well,i,ll try anything wet.:pray:

Is it possible it's Gate Creek you meant? If so it's full of small cutthroat.

W
womanwhofishes
Troutski said:
I know, I know...do I get a prize? Huh do I ? Oh rats...no one to answer, well I guess the place is mine.

Chuck

come on chuck tell him.. he (like his wife:D rarely post..)
his source said bear creek vida.
do tell SOMEONE?!

Troutski
Troutski
Bear creek...

Bear creek...

The creek and the area where the creek dumps into the Mac are both good for Rainbows,Cutties and maybe a rouge Steelhead or Chinook. Make sure you are on public property, these locals do hold there property close to the heart. Spoons and small spinners work well when fished deep, depending on the flow of the creek and river dictates the size of lure. I would try Kastmasters and Blue Fox spinners from 1/4 oz and smaller, other spoons are equally effective just a bit more difficult to work in some of the faster water.
If you are in doubt of the area you will be using if it is private or not; ASK...by and large I have only been denied once or twice in my life, when I didn't ask I was kicked off with extrema predigest. I like the early morning and evening for creek and river angling, during the heat of the day I spend it under a tree using a night crawler on the bottom of a deep hole and my vest as a pillow;). Keep trying and it will happen..I guarantee it; I have never caught a fish from my couch, on that same mind set I have never been sunburned on my couch either:rolleyes:

Chuck

Troutski
Troutski
Location...

Location...

Bear creek is in the Vida area, if you want to find it use Google earth for a great aerial view. Like I said before early morning and evening is when I would stalk it....very few people use that area. You should do well...

Chuck

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
thanks troutskie,thought that mabye i had the name wrong,was told about it by someone that used to live in the area,so mabye thats its local name,also thanks for the pm ,hope to hear from you soon.

W
womanwhofishes
okkkk

okkkk

See TROUTSKI is a man OF MANY TALENTS!
Thanks !:dance:

Troutski
Troutski
Oh yea...

Oh yea...

scottishsmokedsalmon said:
thanks troutskie,thought that mabye i had the name wrong,was told about it by someone that used to live in the area,so mabye thats its local name,also thanks for the pm ,hope to hear from you soon.

Oh you will hear from me....I see a mess of fish in your fridge..:cool: Talk with you later..

Chuck

J
JeannaJigs
If I'm correct...it drains into the Mac...near the silver creek boat ramp area? perhaps...maybe i'm thinking of something else...haha probably so...but I've caught steelhead at the confluence of what I think is bear creek and the mac...I'm probably fishing an entirely different body of water haha, but...i remember seeing "bear creek".... forgive me I'm at work and it's fried my brain.