Be safe!

sapo

Be safe today/this week...snow/ice storm affecting much of the Willy Valley, Columbia Gorge, Eastern Oregon, Coast Range, etc..snowing in most areas now but will probably switch over to freezing rain at about 4 PM, snow accumulations of 2-4" in Portland with ice on top!

Fun, but your drive to a fishing destination will be kinda sketchy

hobster

I was going to go snowboarding today until i woke up, don't feel like driving all the way up to the pass in snow/ice. Plus it's COLD up there! Think i'll sit by the fire and watch some NFL instead.

Casting Call

Be safe today/this week...snow/ice storm affecting much of the Willy Valley, Columbia Gorge, Eastern Oregon, Coast Range, etc..snowing in most areas now but will probably switch over to freezing rain at about 4 PM, snow accumulations of 2-4" in Portland with ice on top!

Fun, but your drive to a fishing destination will be kinda sketchy
all of the above and more at LC 32 degrees makes for no melt just hard pack ice on top all of you take care and beware Tony

troutdude

Good lookin' out Sapo. The same now also applies, to Monday morning's commute as well. It's gonna be, a veritable skate rink.

GoBlueFan

For sure it must have been pretty bad this morning, as i was driving up 126 going to Whittaker creek i seen 2 SUV's in the ditch. but the good thing was that Jon (1nutinthewater) landed a nice hatch :thumb:

pinstriper

After today's crabbing trip fell through, me and Mrs. P decided to go steelheading. Said "a little snow, ice, and a bunch of goobers that don't know how to drive in it ain't gonna stop this Chicago lass and Jersey Boy".

So we loaded up the truck and we moved to....well, Newberg Fred Meyer, where they had some pretty good lookin', fresh-not-frozen-but-probably-farm-raised Chrome Beauties. It was a little dicey getting over the hill, but uneventful in the end.

Store-bought farmed fish is better than no fish. Write that down, folks.

rogerdodger

Most Featured
After today's crabbing trip fell through, me and Mrs. P decided to go steelheading. Said "a little snow, ice, and a bunch of goobers that don't know how to drive in it ain't gonna stop this Chicago lass and Jersey Boy".

So we loaded up the truck and we moved to....well, Newberg Fred Meyer, where they had some pretty good lookin', fresh-not-frozen-but-probably-farm-raised Chrome Beauties. It was a little dicey getting over the hill, but uneventful in the end.

Store-bought farmed fish is better than no fish. Write that down, folks.
Once you have a freezer full of fish, after a skunk day, you can just go 'fishing' in your freezer!

sapo

Yeah, my friend braved it in his jeep yesterday at the Wilson..they went 0/2 (they were fly fishing).