T
todd
has anyone ever heard of any bass being cought in the rouge river

T
Throbbit _Shane
I think in kelleys slough behind Gold Rey Dam

F
FarmerBass
There is different area that hold the bass. Mostly Sloughs. One mention earlier, White Horse (GP) Flanigan (GP) and a couple more. Most are from flooded farm ponds along the Rogue and Applegate.
I got one in White horse in about the 2 lb range. Won me some fishing gear from it.

Larry

C
colbypearson
FarmerBass said:
There is different area that hold the bass. Mostly Sloughs. One mention earlier, White Horse (GP) Flanigan (GP) and a couple more. Most are from flooded farm ponds along the Rogue and Applegate.
I got one in White horse in about the 2 lb range. Won me some fishing gear from it.

Larry

if anyone would explain them to me other than kellies that would be sick i really want to fish the sloughs but checkin it out on google maps there is way to many small bodies of water around the rogue whats good?

D
Darthbeans
Actually I would like to know some of them myself, have looked around a few places that I was told hold them but they seem to be no more like the Flanagan one seems the savage rapids dam and flooding took care of that unless I'm mistaken. I have also looked at a few on the applegate and have seen bass but no takers on attempts to show them how cool it is to have a picture with me taken lol anyway if anyone has any info or locations other than kelly please lemme know thanks!!!