Bass today

T
tolly1967
caught three nice bass today at 1:30pm 16lbs -- 2- 1.5 great day .can not
wait till tomorrow .it is on now!!!!!!!!!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice!

B
beaverfan
Wow a 16lb bass!!! Holy cow, way to go!

C
Combat Chuck
!!!!! uhhh... 16lbs would be a state record.... :think:

C
colbypearson
my buddie lives in klamath were are you fishing he says its still like 30 degrees there everyday and the water is really cold he would love to hear some tips and spots i hear lost river has a few springw worth trying occasionally

C
colbypearson
so about that bass a 16lb im pretty sure could not possbily come out of topsy how long was said fish?????its liek 35 degreee water there i hear

T
TTFishon
I suppose he could of caught white hybrid bass.

H
Hawk
The only 16lber i can think of would be a Striped Bass out of the Smith River or maybe somewhere else. Could be by Klamath, CA.

:)

T
Thuggin4Life
Oh i thought it was 16 total pounds like they do in comps. wow lets see a pic of this bass.

C
colbypearson
i though 16 toal to but with the other weights being what they were `1.5 and 2 thats still over12lbs witch is way bigger than anything from klamath county i am banking on that just being a TYPO though personally i dont know anyone who consideres a 16lb bas as decent and even compares it to a 1.5lb and a 2lb im sure it is some sort of typo maybe it was supposed to be 1.6lbs

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah that makes more sense. If I got a 16lb bass the whole world would hear about it.

Last edited:
C
colbypearson
this lake the original poster is at is called topsy a small reservior near keno oregon outside of klamath falls its real little and long kinda lieka small river gorge it has no hybrids or stripers or anything liek that

C
Caveman
I live in Klamath Falls and I can guarantee they ain't catchin ANY bass right now at topsy with water temps barely above freezing. And Colby is right, there are no hybrids in Topsy.

Last edited:
T
TTFishon
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.