Bass tarpon flies

B
BlueSkye
Bass Tarpon Fly Share. My friend has started making Bass Lures like crazy. They are so cool I thought I would share. It makes me want to fish badly.
IMG_0642.jpg
Hope you all are having a great day :)!

Skye

B
bubs
Cool looking flies, and I bet those beads would give the fly some sweet action. Excuse my ignorance, but does bass tarpon mean they're for both types of fish?

J
JonT
bubs said:
Cool looking flies, and I bet those beads would give the fly some sweet action. Excuse my ignorance, but does bass tarpon mean they're for both types of fish?

I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure bass and tarpon would eat those, but the heaviest bass hook would be flattened by tarpon. Cool looking flies.

B
bubs
Yeah it kind of looks like a gaudy steelhead fly too...I'm headed to Florida in a few weeks with the fishing gear, bass and tarpon are both targets. Maybe I need a big pink fly.

B
BlueSkye
Hi Jon, It can definitly b used 4 both. Its mainly named that because its a bass fly tied like a tarpon fly ;).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J
JonT
bubs said:
Yeah it kind of looks like a gaudy steelhead fly too...I'm headed to Florida in a few weeks with the fishing gear, bass and tarpon are both targets. Maybe I need a big pink fly.

Bubs, where you headed? I'm going to Pensacola.

B
bubs
Nice - you fishing there? I'm headed to the other side, near Melbourne. Haven't fished in Florida for almost 20 years, I'm stoked!