Bass season starts tommorrow ?

F
Finneus Polebender
Whether the fish are ready or not I can't take it no more This ol boy is goin bass fishin Minyana. Hell even if I only catch a cold I gotta get out there tween work and cabin fever goin crazy. got a couple early tricks dont know bout this early though. got the toons ready poles are rigged got one extra seat if there be anyone as crazy as I interested . will check back tonight and in the mornin

M
michaelkim9582
where are you located?

T
Thuggin4Life
Hey man good to see ya back in action! Would do it but got too much going on tomorrow and have to get ready to be on the water at 5:45 sunday morning at crescent lake.

M
michaelkim9582
Send me a txt at 503 333 2662.

F
Finneus Polebender
Well i personally got skunked however the fish are out there and awake , It was a cold but beautiful mornin and with fish caught and turtles out its not too early just probably a bit sleepy yet. All in all it was the fix I needed . lookin into this evenin and tommorrow mornin fishin while this little warm spell is on felt great just to be castin again workin some of the rust off before it gets real good and every hook up counts

F
Finneus Polebender
michaelkim9582 said:
where are you located?

Springfield / Eugene area that phone number text only? ol dog here cell phone bout the end of my road will call ya if you want to fish.

Last edited:
F
Finneus Polebender
Went out again this mornin cold as you know what ,had ice on the eyelets not even a sign of bass at creswell . very cold though. One of the guys snagged some line pulled it in and found a cast master on the end ,he tied it on and proceeded to catch 8 trout in about 15 minutes couldnt keep them planters of that thing. Still a very beautiful mornin with the sun on the water, as long as you could stand the cold.

M
michaelkim9582
o thats a quite a bit aways from where i live..

F
Finneus Polebender
michaelkim9582 said:
o thats a quite a bit aways from where i live..

Yes however if fate happens to land you in the Eugene Springfield area in the next couple of months or so Let me know could put you on some LM bass.

M
michaelkim9582
will do!

F
Finneus Polebender
Spent a couple hours out at Delta today in the afternoon . Great weather ,no bite felt good to be floatin and castin away an afternoon though. Its early the bite comes in small spurts right now, wont be long and we will be tearin it up good , and you never know when that day will be. Just gonna have to stay after em . Anyone else have any luck on early LM?

O
Outdoor_Myers
If I knew where to go and had access to the areas where they would be holding and had a fishing license I would pull a few out lol

F
Finneus Polebender
I have yet to master the early Jan- mar bass . the guys I fish with seem to get em guess I am not holdin my lower lip right, Oh well I have always been more than happy just to be out there somewhere without a worry havin fun. Will be out there tryin to get my first hook up of the year tommorrow mornin "die hard " will have a few xtra seats 1 pontoon and a livingston for any other impatient anglers who might be interested, its delta at dawn minyana

Last edited:
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
You're probably getting ready right about now what's the weather like?

F
Finneus Polebender
Clear cool might see steam off the ol pond maybe not quite that cold . Seems like ya just never know with these guys this early could draw the donut could catch 6 in an hour. will be loadin up here directly will be on back loop in back pond for a bit then will probably migrate to the big one by the freeway, will let ya all know how things go

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Check your PMs!!

F
Finneus Polebender
delta in the monin

delta in the monin

Well drew the donut but just like I said sure tough to beat the serenity and the scenes as the pond wakes up . Will stay after it gonna get some afternoon shots in too may head out around 3 pm will probably have some open seats till the next cast

L
les_robot
Took my 7 year old out LM fishing, a couple of Sunday's ago, on a pond in the Silverton area... Didn't see any sign of fish, but sure was a nice day to be out and giving it a try...

F
Finneus Polebender
les_robot said:
Took my 7 year old out LM fishing, a couple of Sunday's ago, on a pond in the Silverton area... Didn't see any sign of fish, but sure was a nice day to be out and giving it a try...

Its early still no better way to spend a nice day

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
You heading out tomorrow? I'm down if you are.