Bass season is here!

C
Combat Chuck
Me and my passengers have been consistently seeing action the last two weeks. The fishing hasnt been on fire but just seeing a bass for the first time since the fall sure is nice. Im going out again tonight. We have had the best luck on dark colored worms.

C
Cohosanders
:cool:Sweet looking fish :clap:and way to get 'er done:D

F
Finneus Polebender
Great to see some more fish. I am still after that first one ,will be out all weekend weather permitting . Darn wind is killin me this afternoon hope we get at least one not so bad day this weekend

B
Bass Ackwards
Nice!!

T
TTFishon
Nice looking fish! I think I recognize that place. I've always wanted to fish there but probably never will. It's good to see someone out gettin em. Good job!

H
Hawk
Great Job.

Y'all done reel good Bro's & Sis.

:D:D:D
:cool::cool:
:dance:

J
Johnny Southpaw
Awesome! What a great feeling having that first bucketmouth of the season in your hands! Great pics.

C
Combat Chuck
Had our best evening so far! Landed 4 and lost 3... we should have had those 3 but were a bit rusty on the hooksets. Im learning lots, this has been a blast. I had one monster takedown that I missed but no dinks yet this year. :dance: Im holding the smallest of the trip.

C
Combat Chuck
Oh yeah, we got em on anything black and plastic ;)

B
beaverfan
Looks like we both got the same lucky sweatshirt. Except mines getting pretty dirty after about 100 trips.

C
Combat Chuck
I bought that new just for the game against #1 USC... oh ya, its very lucky!

B
BlackBass
Nice looking bass there. I love fishing that particular body of water . Most years March is good but with the weather we have had I'm sure its just getting started. I would fish the north end line yourself up between the power poles you will see what i am talking about next time.Big bass in that lake, biggest i have seen caught out of there was 11 lbs on a senko fish was spitting eggs so my buddy released it after weighing without pictures. I have caught several that were in the 7 lb range. Mini spinner baits jerk baits and small soft plastics are the key . Again nice fish .

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
That's also a pretty cute mammal if I don't say haha!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
And where the heck are you at? Sorta looks like the honey hole but I doubt you drug the boat in...

S
skunk
Mind sharing the body of water? I'm looking for a good bass spot. Thanks

C
Combat Chuck
Its Cheadle lake in Lebanon, but I'd encourage everyone to just get out to some water cause they are active all over. This just happens to be the closest spot to my house.

C
Combat Chuck
Slow but steady in all weather conditions

T
TTFishon
Nice job. Way to get after em.

F
Finneus Polebender
Combat Chuck said:
Slow but steady in all weather conditions

Nice work . We been getting more slow than steady ,weather pattern like a broken record lately cmon sunshine!

C
Combat Chuck
Ya, I got out this morning but couldnt find anything.