Bass or sturgeon?

T
troutmasta
Hit the willy today! I have this wierd way of catching small mouth... I just drift night crawlers on a seam. Any hoo, caught my usual load of bass....then.....BAMM, Holy Cow Man, what kind of prehistoric creature have I dun got into....ZZZIIIING goes my line. As my curiosty fertiliizes I see the beast roll. BooYa, Sturegeon. After a decent fight I land in the creature. Next cast guess what...???
Holy smokes another sturgeon. On my 8 pound test and pink Ugly Stick (swear by em') I manage to put the savage in the boat. GREAT FEW HOURS ON THE WATER!!!!!!:D:D:D
Will have pics and video up tommorow havin some issues w/ my PC

YouTube - video-2010-5-18
YouTube - video-2010-5-18

I know I know the sturgeon pic is Flattering;)

Last edited:
T
the_intimidator03
Where about on the willie you fishin? Mosd and i should probably hit it out of harrisburg sunday again

T
TTFishon
What a great surprise. Can't wait for the pics and vid.

T
troutmasta
the_intimidator03 said:
Where about on the willie you fishin? Mosd and i should probably hit it out of harrisburg sunday again

I fish out of newberg. There is a great sturgeon hole right where the island splits. I fish for bass on the backside of the island. Thats where the Vid and pics are from.

M
Marvin's Guide Service
Nice bet that was fun. but next time you take a picture you should pull your pants up....... Lol

T
troutmasta
guidem said:
Nice bet that was fun. but next time you take a picture you should pull your pants up....... Lol

Ya I wasn't ready for the photo shoot. If I knew how to blur things out I would.

T
Thuggin4Life
Right on man way to go. what a change of pace for a day of fishing.

F
Finneus Polebender
Thats pretty cool stuff there masta ! However you could be the very meaning of what I was explaining to RealDeal on his bass thread when it comes to the Sturgeon pic. Good thing we are only focusing on the beautiful fish. Trust me I am laughing with you !!!!!!!!!!!