Bass in the Gorge 4/4

C
catfishman89
Went up to the gorge today to see if I could get into some early bass. Got instant action off of a rocky island. Ended up with around 30 bass and didn't get any dinks. The best bait was the plastic shad rap and a jig. I got them between hood river and the dalles. The columbia river bite is on.

Aervax
Aervax
Oh man. I am so jealous. I will have to get out there tomorrow night! I like those pics!

Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
I want to get out there one day...

bass
bass
Great job! Sounds like an awesome day.

troutdude
troutdude
Love me some smallie action!

G
Gulfstream
Nice smallies!

Y
Yianvey
catfishman89 said:
Went up to the gorge today to see if I could get into some early bass. Got instant action off of a rocky island. Ended up with around 30 bass and didn't get any dinks. The best bait was the plastic shad rap and a jig. I got them between hood river and the dalles. The columbia river bite is on.

Hi catfishman89 how are u today? may I ask what is the name or address where u caught 30 bass at please tell me it sound like a fun place to fish for bass in oregon? Am looking for alots of bass to fish at but am new to oregon fishing for bass? Thank you for ur time. I be waiting for ur reply.

C
catfishman89
I dont want to give out my exact spot but look for back water bays with rocky areas and points. Shallow rocky areas next to deep water are always good places to look. If the fish arent shallow you can fish the deeper area with a jig or a dropshot slowly.

EOBOY
EOBOY
Yianvey said:
Hi catfishman89 how are u today? may I ask what is the name or address where u caught 30 bass at please tell me it sound like a fun place to fish for bass in oregon? Am looking for alots of bass to fish at but am new to oregon fishing for bass? Thank you for ur time. I be waiting for ur reply.

There are Bass from Knappa Docks all the way to the Canadian border in the Columbia!!!! Pick a spot.

Y
Yianvey
To EOBOY thank you for letIng me know but I still don't know where Knappa Docks are at? N Canada border? Can u Plz tell me how to get thier from 184 freeway n then get off where in the Columbia? Does it has exiting number?? Plz tell me thank you for ur time! Plz help me found bass to fish in the hood river thanks guy am a girl n don't know much about where to fish for bass lol☺

Y
Yianvey
Hi catfishman89 how are u today? What is the name of the bass fishing areas u caught 30 bass may I ask Plz thank you so much? U don't have to tell me ur spot but Plz tell me what is the name of the place n how to get thier pretty plz?? I really want to fish for bass in hood river but don't know where to go?? At less give me the name of the place to can look at the map lol hehe☺ sorry to bug u agin it just when u said u caught 30 bass it make me happy that u find a great place to fish n if u tell me where is at I promise it only me know n no one know if ok with u n thank you so much for ur time n replying me back u were so nice n I still don't know what u mean by back water bays at?? N what is rocky areas n points mean n shallow rocky areas mean Plz Plz tell me what are they?? I be waiting for ur reply takecare catfishman89 have a great day☺