Bass 2010

F
Finneus Polebender
ryan808 said:
There is big ones in there no doubt, I think if you throw two of FP's swim baits tied together they might come out. :D

Thinking its time for the brown trout swimbait I showed you guys .Its just so hard to contemplate now that TR has me hooked on the jigs. I will tell you the one I set hook on that snapped my line on over by the submerged trees felt abnormally big right before my 20 lb braid went kasnappo! Trust me they are there its only a matter of time and the right bait we need Colby P !

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
One of these times we will actually have to target the big ones FP. There's gotta be some big ones in there! I still thought it was kinda funny when I would catch one and no matter how big it was I'd say oh it's just a little guy and how big Ryans eyes would get

Never gets old laugh my a off inside every time! Oh and the finder worked awesome tonight deepest spot in the Tractor pond was 22 ft marked many fishys too!

T
tomriker
Glad it worked. Im going out Sunday with a friend from out of town, planning on fishing that trout for the most of the day to see if I can snag something nice!

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
Glad it worked. Im going out Sunday with a friend from out of town, planning on fishing that trout for the most of the day to see if I can snag something nice!

Think its a put in the time deal thats what Colby P claims may not get as many but then a 8-10 lber would be worth the work and wait!

T
tomriker
i was going to see if you and ryan wanted to come out again next sunday... but then i realized it's my 1 year wedding aniversary.. whoops

F
Finneus Polebender
Whenever works you know we will both be there ! Might even feel a sick day comin on LOL.

T
Throbbit _Shane
WOW! way to slay them guys!!!!!

C
cbrimhall
Finneus Polebender said:
Whenever works you know we will both be there ! Might even feel a sick day comin on LOL.

If you're feeling too sick Dave, I'd happily fill in for you.

F
Finneus Polebender
cbrimhall said:
If you're feeling too sick Dave, I'd happily fill in for you.

You and every other bass hound within 200 miles! LOL! Id have to be admitted or incarcerated to miss that boat!

F
Finneus Polebender
My grandson James and I hit the tractor pond tonight! took a while but just as young james was gettin bored the bite turned on! Caught a 12 incher lost another small one then blam big hit handed the pole to James and it was on . fumbled a bit with the reel and a nice one took him for his first ride into the snags wrapped him up and was gone. Fished for another 20 minutes or so then bam another good hit pulled her in from the trees then handed her off for James to catch talkin bout one excited boy the pics will tell ya! James at the tractor pond 002.jpgJames at the tractor pond 001.jpgJames at the tractor pond 004.jpgJames at the tractor pond 003.jpg